Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch LAUNCHED!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
UNFORTUNATELY WE DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH FLYERS ON BOARD TO COMPLETE WITH SMALL ITEMS -PLEASE SEE NEW POST IN THIS FORUM AS A NORMAL LAUNCH (click here for new post)
CURRENTLY 1096 POINTS

I mssed todays green small items launch so decided to try my luck at a red one
These items only please items 24 points or less) - it will run for 23 hours or until launch

upload_2016-6-11_1-41-38.png

Should it look like failing about an hour or so before I will top up with larger items to make sure it doesn't. To be fair I will post here before I do to give others the chance to toss in a few larger items as well

This is an informal copy of the main weekly event which I always manage to miss!

Feel free if you want to add me to take part (I am going to sleep for a bit but will check for requests when I wake up - make sure to post here as well with your game name so I know you are a forum member. I cant cope with any more neighbours for gifting purposes at the moment so this will be for space flights and visiting only.
My code is wac7ps2 but please post here as well because I delete unknown requests

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
This has been newly posted as a normal launch as it did not have enough flyers to be able to complete with small items - to avoid confusion I am closing this thread and have opened the new one - click here for new post

Top Bottom