Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch LAUNCHED!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I had hoped there would be more people interested in using up smaller items first, I can only add a couple more smaller items before midnight - so opening it up now to all items - currently at 2440 with 15 hours to go which means thatr 3rd and 4th places are available for 560 points. Please check thread below to see if anyone has launched because I wont be around to change the title.
Thanks @Robert for your contribution earlier

This is a safe launch to join as I will not allow it to fail and I have enough high value items to launch in the morning (if it doesn't fly overnight)

I am planning to add small items until about midnight tonight - once I have done this I will open up for any contributions kicked off with 656 - would be grateful if others could add Small Fuel Tanks, Additional Stabilizers , Explosive bolts, solid fuel or Large Fuel tanks only until midnight (or until launched if earlier) After midnight (UK Time) it is opened up to Main Stabilizers and Powerful Explosive bolts as well. This is a voluntary "guideline" only but I don't have any non forum neighbours.

Just interested to see how it goes - I wont throw a fit if someone breaks the guidelines!

Last edited:
I am planning to add small items until about midnight tonight - once I have done this I will open up for any contributions kicked off with 656 - would be grateful if others could add Small Fuel Tanks, Additional Stabilizers , Explosive bolts, solid fuel or Large Fuel tanks only until midnight (or until launched if earlier) After midnight (UK Time) it is opened up to Main Stabilizers and Powerful Explosive bolts as well. This is a voluntary "guideline" only but I don't have any non forum neighbours.

Just interested to see how it goes - I wont throw a fit if someone breaks the guidelines!

This is a safe launch to join as I will not allow it to fail
Are you kidding me ? :eek:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I just want to use up some smaller items - and top give others the chance to to do the same- I like to make my intentions known by posting on the forum - I wanted QL holders to see this was not perhaps a good flight to join - at least not until after midnight. Whats so wrong with that?

I just want to use up some smaller items - and top give others the chance to to do the same- I like to make my intentions known by posting on the forum - I wanted QL holders to see this was not perhaps a good flight to join - at least not until after midnight. Whats so wrong with that?
Hi I have just got home and joined with small points as requested I will be around till midnight and will keep checking back and adding small stuff:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Hi I have just got home and joined with small points as requested I will be around till midnight and will keep checking back and adding small stuff:)
There are only a couple of smaller items that I can add before midnight due to the timers - so happy to open it up to any items now in case you want to bag yourself a a better prospect of getting a place

Top Bottom