Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

LAUNCHED but read last posting for info about next flight

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Using up the last of my QL so need to launch asap - currently 1096 however I am going to add points until it launches so you will need to be quick to take first place if you want it.
If anyone has a QL to add then please message me as we could get another couple of launches in, after this one before the QL expires - I wont mind which colour they are

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanks @Captain WH Rollins and @Mike47 for launch - I will am inviting anyone with a QL to join me for at least one more in two hours time. I will only have 1hr 20 min left on my QL then so we will need at least one more QL - the first QL to join is allowed first place. I don't mind which colour the launch is - I just want to maximise launches on the QL.
Once I have at least one QL on board I will advertise the flight to speed the launch - in which case we could get more than one completed in the time.

Please PM me in advance if you would like to join

Last edited:
Top Bottom