Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Launch Advice

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
What is QL?

Quantum Leap bonus, it speeds up Launches by 90% and is active for 24hours. If you look at world rankings for launches thats how people can do 100s of launches per week. So if you are in a launch with no QL it's 24hrs, 1 QL is about 2hrs23m, 2QL is about 15m, 3QLs is about 1m30s, 4QLs + then the rocket returns basically instantaneously.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I hit "Complete" and it says my friends have no ongoing launches.
then you just have to leave it and keep checking back until you see a neighbours launch - another way is (if your friends are all forum members - something that I reccomend) is to check the space flight forum for your platform and see if neighbours have listed a launch. Its not a guarantee as the member may have launched and forgotten to post that - but it gives you a clue. Also you can message neighbours to see if anyone else is interested in launching with you and arrange a mutually convenient time. With Green and Blue Launches I reccommend you save enough items to complete the mission yourself should you need to though I have found that red launches pick up passengers a little more easily.

Top Bottom