Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Large amounts of space launches

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Quantum Leaps (QL) can also be stacked. Meaning that if more than one person has a quatum leap and joins the same launch, then the first person's QL reduces by 90% to ~2.5 hours, the second persons by another 90% to ~0.25 hours, etc.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Two players with a QL yield return time of little more than 14 minutes, 3QLs is about a minute and half, 4 QLs is about 15 seconds, 5 or more means that the ship is already returned by the time launch animation plays out : )
It's possible to do 100 launches, it just takes loads of time, resources, and a very committed team.

As has been mentioned, QL's and good neighbors

I don't have enough resources as some of the big players to get lots of QL but I have good neighbors who do, I've gone over 80 reds this week without trying too hard,

One QL - 2.15mins
Two QL 15 mins
Three - 1 min 25 secs
Four and more - instant space launch return.

Many of my friend do multiple QL launches so many cone back instantly and I am very grateful to them all

Ddave1

Top Bottom