1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android Lab flask not counting

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by javi, 15 September 2018.

1. javi

javi 600+ Star Club Active Member

Android
    Javi+ items needed
    Yesterday, when visiting a neighbor, my game crashed.
    After recovery the counter stuck at 447
    Just before the gold liga.
    Look similar to the sonic emitter from @Husam
    I will open a ticket but the platinum liga is probably already not reachable anymore.

Husam likes this.
  2. YES open ticket and daily take screenshot to approve that is not counted (y)
    Post your ticket number in your first post by click on Edit so Gt city can read it (y)

javi likes this.
  3. javi

javi 600+ Star Club Active Member

Android
    Javi+ items needed
    Finally it work again after 12 hours.
    But didn't give me back the flask got during this time

4. SeanC

SeanC Active Member

Android
    04solyrj
    Seanc
    I'm having an issue were my event and alliance tasks are not loading on android is any one else having this issue?

5. That's usually because your game is not connecting with the server. I hate to sound like GI support, but are you sure you have a good internet connection? Try visiting Madlen, or accepting or sending a gift.

If you're still looking for neighbors with planetariums, feel free to send my 3 games a neighbor request. My gifting is pretty well spoken for, but I do have fewer neighbors on Crescnt2 and Crescnt3 and can gift more regularly. My codes are in my signature.

javi likes this.
  6. SeanC

SeanC Active Member

Android
    04solyrj
    Seanc
    Hi I managed to reset my internet and everything came bk on. And the k you kindly for the neighbour thing much appreciated