Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Known Glitches with Airport City

I'm playing this on an Asus Transformer and have this issue as well. Plus the fact that you don't seem to be able to send ergonomic chairs or smoke detectors any more... :(

Hi all
Guest for a while but joined tonight.
Great site Dave.
Send more than 20 gifts in a day possible glitch?
Send a gift,
defriend the person,
Gifts to send goes up one.
Maybe if the gift wasn't accepted it disappears, but could be handy if it works fully

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I got a useful glitch today. I received the Eiffel Tower picture from the Garden Gnome World Tour collection. However, I don't know where it came from, because since I'm unable to fly to Paris I have yet to send a plane there!

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
having the same problem here! so many full collections in stock already but can't cash them out!

Another thing: The destinations Maledives and Venice disappeared!

this all happens on a samsung galaxy S2.

This is the first time I have problems with an update but this really seems to be a huge mess...

We were wondering why we couldnt get enough stars to unlock Berlin: the Maldives and Venice are no longer available so unless you got 3 stars for both before they dissapeared you cant get enough to unlock Berlin :(

We did notice that on the last update we installed, the treadmill collection re-appeared. We then had 170 treadmills to collect...(!)

The really frustrating thing about this game is how long it takes to get anywhere - waiting days for items to turn up when you are constantly flying to a specific destination to try and collect a needed item, and the sheer volume of coin collection you need to do to pay for upgrades. So our favorite glitch/trick at the moment is to put the date on your device forward, collect all the coins, passengers, etc,land your planes, then reset the time, send your planes off and do it again. Dr Who and Marty McFly would approve!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Maldives and Venice are gone from the game, not just for your phone. I have an Atrix and they're gone but fortunately for me I was able to get the 3 stars before they disappeared.

So here's a little tidbit that everyone should keep in mind. When you visit someone else's airport, time apparently stands still at your airport. I visited someone last night and was called by the kids to say goodnight so I put the phone down. Got sidetracked with other stuff and forgot to go back in until this morning. When I returned to my airport I expected to see all my coins and flights back but no, the timers for everything were at the same point as when I left. A good 12 hours wasted!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi All! Not sure if it's a glitch or luck but I activated the inconvertible coin to get more money from my shops. I then went to visit neighbors and noticed that the coins were 125 instead of the normal 5. As I would come back to my airport to visit more neighbors I started noticing that my eateries were giving me 70 coins instead of the 6 (from the inconvertible coin) so I went to go visit more neighbors to see if it would go up and it did to 96 coins! I got 1,400 from the car dealership every time. Needless to say I ended up collecting about 56,000 coins probably would have been more if I noticed the glitch as soon as I activated the coin instead of at the last hour :s .

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I never used it from the beginning of the game when you first earn it. I thought it would be a waste since the city part isn't really developed in the first couple of levels.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Do I understand correctly that the inconvertible coin price is only for a limited amount of time?

Does the same go for the weather vane (statue collection - I don't know the correct translation)?

Here you go mate:
I have them both in stock,

The coin is active for 3 hours.

the windvain (dont know also how u write it): is active for 6 hours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Here is a small little glitch that is not all that lucrative but hey every little bit helps. If you visit Madlen Airbon, and then exit the game, next time you go in you are at "start of day" so you get the start of day bonus. In my case that's 40 coins each time, but I imagine (although I haven't checked) that the same would apply to other start of day items like the mystery box, fuel, passengers etc.
I will check tomorrow and see if that is the case unless someone else can confirm in the meantime.
Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Here is a small little glitch that is not all that lucrative but hey every little bit helps. If you visit Madlen Airbon, and then exit the game, next time you go in you are at "start of day" so you get the start of day bonus. In my case that's 40 coins each time, but I imagine (although I haven't checked) that the same would apply to other start of day items like the mystery box, fuel, passengers etc.
I will check tomorrow and see if that is the case unless someone else can confirm in the meantime.
Mark.

Yeah, been doing that for couple days, guess it only works for earning 40 coins.. :)

Top Bottom