Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Knight Fliers Looking to fill 2 spots

D

Deleted member 9675

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally 1000/1000 rep points.
Thank you all for sticking by me, for sticking with it.
:coldfeet::coldfeet::coldfeet: I wish people such as GiftX, poorville, Bavg and others who parted ways, were here to celebrate this day.
I'm so proud of this team.

After reset time, our family will be looking to add two more to this awesome group of people.
@crescent moon @Steve26 @ItsRalphy @Xilikon @Rainer @yenta613 @KingKong @Robert @Jon Allen @Gwni @Franck56 @A Robbie Airport @Markus Rashford @pwilberwright @B Average @GiftX and all those who made this possible. Thank you all for being a part of our family

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally 1000/1000 rep points.
Thank you all for sticking by me, for sticking with it.
:coldfeet::coldfeet::coldfeet: I wish people such as GiftX, poorville, Bavg and others who parted ways, were here to celebrate this day.
I'm so proud of this team.

After reset time, our family will be looking to add two more to this awesome group of people.
@crescent moon @Steve26 @ItsRalphy @Xilikon @Rainer @yenta613 @KingKong @Robert @Jon Allen @Gwni @Franck56 @A Robbie Airport @Markus Rashford @pwilberwright @B Average @GiftX and all those who made this possible. Thank you all for being a part of our family

you are welcome :D ! I am happy to have completed some alliance tasks to help your alliance to reach level 10 !

Anyway, congrats !

And a big congrats to @crescent moon ! a lot of passengers flew, a lot of tasks done... the perfect flyer !

you are welcome :D ! I am happy to have completed some alliance tasks to help your alliance to reach level 10 !

Anyway, congrats !

And a big congrats to @crescent moon ! a lot of passengers flew, a lot of tasks done... the perfect flyer !
Thank you @Dafsade - and thanks for the tasks you completed and passengers you flew while you were a member of Knight Fliers! :D

. . . and all done as a team effort, without pressure, but a group of friends from all around the world enjoying the game, both in their own way and together. Great results gang.
friends.jpg

Top Bottom