1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Just a idea

Discussion in 'Airport City Feature Requests & Suggestions' started by Tommy, 9 November 2018.

1. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    I get that the world revolves around facebook. But not everyone has it. Any way that the rewards can be done some other way? I'm not getting Facebook for a game

Thanks
    Tommy

2. Unless you're playing on the facebook app, you don't need facebook for anything having to do with AC. If you had facebook, you could link your game to it, thereby letting you have your facebook picture as your game avatar, but other than that, there is absolutely no need for facebook to play AC. There's nothing wrong with the generic avatar, as all windows players can attest. :):):)

The weekly code (which is posted on facebook and (I think) twitter,) is available to everyone and posted in our forum in AC News thread. You don't need facebook for it. What other rewards did you have in mind?

Arekkusu likes this.
  3. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    I had a message in the settings portion of the control panel and it directly wrnt the Facebook so I figured they were trying to give something else besides the weekly code much appreciated

crescent moon likes this.
  4. Gemini

Gemini Active Member

Android
    Please PM
    Gemini
    I think he speak of the mission at the beginning, asking to connect a facebook account...

Dafsade and crescent moon like this.
  5. Oops - yes, it's been so long since I started a game, I forgot about that. Thanks for the clarification.

6. No, this was something different. I too got the message in the settings area, and it took me to the game's Facebook page. There wasn't any special code or anything there. I've been playing AC for probably 3 years now.

7. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    I've only been on for a month or so. But thank you droidhak. I have no idea what to make it it

8. ArGi1981

ArGi1981 Active Member

Android
    04gdf349
    ArGi1981
    I too have this message that links me to facebook, but imho it's just a nice additional service from GI since you can see the code for the weekly bonus without having to log in to facebook. So with this pop-up, they now notify everyone of a new bonus-code instead of only those who actively are aware of such a weekly bonus :)

9. Arggers

Arggers VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    272ehvl7
    Arggers
    Secondary burner FB account for the win ;)

10. VdW9

VdW9 Active Member

iPhone
    03j2z0gz
    VdW9
    I can't even connect my game to my Facebook account. Haha, tried more than 5 times with no luck. Then I give up, I'll let the mission (connect to FB account) stays there forever.