Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Items Free

Device
  1. Android
Username
FR-SLYFOX59
Hello,

I have a problem when i create or update a built
when i click to Free item with video ads, i see the video and at the end of video i never receive the free item.
could you explain me this problem and the solution please !!

Friendly

Device
  1. Android
Username
FR-SLYFOX59
Hello,
Thank you for answering me.
I do it at any time and I always have the same result.
It lasts for 4 to 5 weeks and I begin to get bored because it bothers me in the progress of the game!

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Hello,
Thank you for answering me.
I do it at any time and I always have the same result.
It lasts for 4 to 5 weeks and I begin to get bored because it bothers me in the progress of the game!
we play on windows....we don't have the luxury to receive free items or fuel for watching video ads never....it is not so bad..it is only a game...just relax and enjoy playing...

Device
  1. Android
Username
FR-SLYFOX59
zica,

i understand but on android, it is possible to have free items so it is normal to use it, isn't it ?
so, my question is to understand why it isn't possible at this time also it is possible a few weeks ago ?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
Hi Slyfox,
I play on android and adds works. Anyway if you started to have this issue just before Christmas as other users wrote probably is related to server issues. I was not able to restore my account for 3 weeks :mad:.

I noticed that when the game starts to be unusable one solution is to restart the app. For the first minutes it usually work (collecting gift, manage space launch, visit neighbors and so on).

Moreover you can sent a ticket to support and maybe that they can help you... Ore more probably they will suggest you to wait next update :banghead:

Top Bottom