Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It Came from Outer space

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
I've never seen this event and is this your first time playing this event?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230223-094842_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20230223-094842_Airport City.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
The worst event for old players, as the event items (except maps) have been reset, its equal to playing it for the first time
Not for that reason. We still have a bunch of buildings newer payers haven’t. And the knowledge, and the bonuses.
i always liked this event because it calls for your knowledge of the game, some strategy and the need of good neighbors. But I agree, the prizes are … meh 🫤

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
Not for that reason. We still have a bunch of buildings newer payers haven’t. And the knowledge, and the bonuses.
i always liked this event because it calls for your knowledge of the game, some strategy and the need of good neighbors. But I agree, the prizes are … meh 🫤
luckily I activated the dice bonus which increases the probability of getting the object from flying by 50% and at least speeds up obtaining the livery to fly to area 51

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Anyone with worse luck than me? In 2 days, I got one mission done.

Can't go to Area 51 without the livery and cant get the reactor without going to Area 51. LOL

View attachment 69227
my 1st reaction is to trying switching over to another platform w/ G! link progress {not trail website} & see if u have same tasks. Depending what u get there you can stay or switch back.

BTW I have zero experience w/ any apple devices (since they proprietary)

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
my 1st reaction is to trying switching over to another platform w/ G! link progress {not trail website} & see if u have same tasks. Depending what u get there you can stay or switch back.

BTW I have zero experience w/ any apple devices (since they proprietary)
It is ok. I am running multiple accts. So, I focus on one's that I can place top 3 for airport cash and platinum chest for gold and silver tokens

Top Bottom