Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It came from Outer Space 2018

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I was a few days behind doing this event due to my vacation (I know I shouldn't and I've even said to myself I wouldn't buy help but yeah I did buy - 3 plus and still failing) 2/4 I've also 3 starred Area 51. Any advice or bonus tips are very welcome please.

I was a few days behind doing this event due to my vacation (I know I shouldn't and I've even said to myself I wouldn't buy help but yeah I did buy - 3 plus and still failing) 2/4 I've also 3 starred Area 51. Any advice or bonus tips are very welcome please.
If you have done the UFO collection (the one to tap on UFO Debris with Geiger Counter), then you only need 1 Spy Glass, 1 Area 51 map, some fuel and some luck. Go and fly to Area 51 with few fighter jets (with your SG activated) (best would be so many as the number of runways you have), use instant return for all of them - it should bring you items for Some Like It Hot collection and (as others reported it) (almost) always a Hydraulic Tool. Between your waves of Fighter Jet planes tap on the UFO around your city to get the missing items from The Truth Is Out There collection. If you have fuel, keep flying to Area 51 and try to collect 4,8,12,16,20 or 24 collections to get some Crop Circles as well.
If you are missing UFO collection, ask your neighbors to send you Geiger Counters, tap on your neighbors' UFO debris and once you collect 12 or even better 24 or 36 Geiger Counters, start tapping on your UFO Debris trying to get the missing items from UFO collection.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Bowl of riches helped me mate.
I rather use that bonus and save regular bonus when needed without an event.
I am now flying for the crop circles for 20 plus pax in terminal..

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
If you have done the UFO collection (the one to tap on UFO Debris with Geiger Counter), then you only need 1 Spy Glass, 1 Area 51 map, some fuel and some luck. Go and fly to Area 51 with few fighter jets (with your SG activated) (best would be so many as the number of runways you have), use instant return for all of them - it should bring you items for Some Like It Hot collection and (as others reported it) (almost) always a Hydraulic Tool. Between your waves of Fighter Jet planes tap on the UFO around your city to get the missing items from The Truth Is Out There collection. If you have fuel, keep flying to Area 51 and try to collect 4,8,12,16,20 or 24 collections to get some Crop Circles as well.
If you are missing UFO collection, ask your neighbors to send you Geiger Counters, tap on your neighbors' UFO debris and once you collect 12 or even better 24 or 36 Geiger Counters, start tapping on your UFO Debris trying to get the missing items from UFO collection.

Thanks very much @Pit1024 I've done everything you've suggested there apart from using the SG bonus - which I will try today and let you know. I have finished most of the event but been stuck on 'Some like it Hot' for ages now (2/4)...maybe down to just sheer bad luck as I've gained 16 fighter Jets but then only got one crop circle, I've been using gifts and clicks for Geiger Counters. Some have finished I've seen recently on this thread without spending $$$, well done to them :D;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Thanks very much @Pit1024 I've done everything you've suggested there apart from using the SG bonus - which I will try today and let you know. I have finished most of the event but been stuck on 'Some like it Hot' for ages now (2/4)...maybe down to just sheer bad luck as I've gained 16 fighter Jets but then only got one crop circle, I've been using gifts and clicks for Geiger Counters. Some have finished I've seen recently on this thread without spending $$$, well done to them :D;)
With the amount of A51-maps you have, you should be able to keep Fighter Jets in the air full-time. And with one acceleration by Fuel Catalyst per Fighter, you can send the Fighter out twice on one map. With two or three Fighters in the air all the time, you should be able to get the 'Some like it Hot' collections in time before the Event finishes, especially if you're also using some Fuel to instantly return the Fighters (only use Fuel for instant return the second time you send them out on a single map, otherwise you might have to active another map for a second round of Fighters).

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
With the amount of A51-maps you have, you should be able to keep Fighter Jets in the air full-time. And with one acceleration by Fuel Catalyst per Fighter, you can send the Fighter out twice on one map. With two or three Fighters in the air all the time, you should be able to get the 'Some like it Hot' collections in time before the Event finishes, especially if you're also using some Fuel to instantly return the Fighters (only use Fuel for instant return the second time you send them out on a single map, otherwise you might have to active another map for a second round of Fighters).

Thanks @ArGi1981 I activated the SG bonus this morning as Pit advised and just got another crop circle and another fighter jet (yayyy), yeah I do have lots of maps to A51 I'm speeding up occasionally and only using only 2 Fighter jets due to the small pax. I'm trying to make the most of this bonus while it's active but using lots of fuel on the 60 fuel speed up in the process - I'll be really disappointed if I fail with all the effort but still a few more days to go so fingers crossed and thanks again for the advice :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Thanks @ArGi1981 I activated the SG bonus this morning as Pit advised and just got another crop circle and another fighter jet (yayyy), yeah I do have lots of maps to A51 I'm speeding up occasionally and only using only 2 Fighter jets due to the small pax. I'm trying to make the most of this bonus while it's active but using lots of fuel on the 60 fuel speed up in the process - I'll be really disappointed if I fail with all the effort but still a few more days to go so fingers crossed and thanks again for the advice :)
For me the crop circles are harder than the "some like it hot" :ROFLMAO:Good luck!(y)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Thats ok, keep going! Its fuel that will be the decider to how many.

Bonuses get me all the time. Regardless of the guides I look at, they just repeat the same vocabulary not in plain English.

I will thank you. Thanks for your help. I doubt if I'll get another collection today to finish it, but you never know...yeah it's the fuel that's the biggest issue for me right now especially with the Bowl of Riches only lasting an hour. Hopefully I'll get there.

Top Bottom