Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It came from Outer Space 2018

Partially. I had almost 4000 sonic emitters, took a picture showing 5 a while ago, now I have 0.
Get at least one Sonic Emitter and / or relaunch the game.
Done. Got them back. Thanks! :)
PS: relaunching alone didn’t work. Had to land one guest plane to have them back.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly
Can anyone help?

I am trying to complete quest 8 - A Trip to Dreamland. I have found many hydraulic tools in Area 51 but it is not registering it on the quest.

What can I do?

Thanks.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Can anyone help?

I am trying to complete quest 8 - A Trip to Dreamland. I have found many hydraulic tools in Area 51 but it is not registering it on the quest.

What can I do?

Thanks.
Hi Carly, the exact same thing has happened to me too. I ended up finally paying the 4 greenies to skip it and guess what, yes it worked - I wonder how many others have fell for this. Gi contacted me only today to see if the issue was resolved??? :wtf:

Edit: Ticket #8434236

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ay2qax
Username
Sampie
Can anyone help?

What can I do?

Thanks.

same happened to me, bu i think that you have to do 3
Can anyone help?

What can I do?

Thanks.
same here, but after i finished the other sub-missions in that quest, the hydraulic tools started to caunt and the quest was completed in no-time. Succes.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
same happened to me, bu i think that you have to do 3

same here, but after i finished the other sub-missions in that quest, the hydraulic tools started to caunt and the quest was completed in no-time. Succes.

Not for me, I received WAY more than 3 and used them. Believe me I wouldn't have contacted Gi nor paid 4 Greenies to skip it if this worked for me...glad it worked for you but for some of us it just doesn't register.

Top Bottom