Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It came from Outer Space 2018

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
One bit of feedback for this event...
If guest planes kick out air magnetisers, it somewhat devalues anyone who can only give them as a gift, as opposed to anything more useful.
Everyone in my gift list asks for plasma/Geigers...I can't send either of those, just something they get by default.

Thanks for the warning Ben. Just checked all have gone! I've come out of the game.
The same has happened to me as well ... unfortunately, I only noticed when I went in to activate event bonuses and I had zero balance!! I’ve already completed the event, but was just flying for the points ... I was 2nd place in Titatium ... bummer!!

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
The same has happened to me as well ... unfortunately, I only noticed when I went in to activate event bonuses and I had zero balance!! I’ve already completed the event, but was just flying for the points ... I was 2nd place in Titatium ... bummer!!

It is a real bummer hun! I didn't realise until I saw Ben's post went and checked and lost them all, back to zero. I'm not bothering reporting it I think they'll have got the message by now plus (I may be wrong) but when they do fix it, don't think we'll get our progress back :whistle:

Top Bottom