Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Is the server's slow AGAIN!?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Any other uses noticed any server issues today?

I've lost 3 alliance flights (Turbo's) and 2 alliance (Delta's) to add to the frustration I've been using a Vintage Weathervane that only lasts for 6 hours :(

The receiving and sending of neighbours gifts is so slow that I'm sending out gifts unintentionally by constantly clicking.

Not done any launches today so can't comment on that.

All my other apps running fine :meh:

Hi,
Yes, today has been particularly bad. Visiting neighbours with three games = 2.5hours. Game freezes were 'often' to use the jargon !
Don't even talk about launches. I have twice landed a Lunar Red only for it to get stuck on the runway. Repeated clicks on the icon merely resulted in the large green arrow pointing at the stranded module on the runway.:(

I am hardly playing the game these days, it is just not worth the hassle.

Regards
Harcourt

I've lost 3 alliance flights (Turbo's) and 2 alliance (Delta's) to add to the frustration I've been using a Vintage Weathervane that only lasts for 6 hours :(

The receiving and sending of neighbours gifts is so slow that I'm sending out gifts unintentionally by constantly clicking.

Not done any launches today so can't comment on that.

Yes I've double clicked several times and returned gifts. Normally I'm very very careful. Today I'll be short of gifting space!

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi,
Yes, today has been particularly bad. Visiting neighbours with three games = 2.5hours. Game freezes were 'often' to use the jargon !
Don't even talk about launches. I have twice landed a Lunar Red only for it to get stuck on the runway. Repeated clicks on the icon merely resulted in the large green arrow pointing at the stranded module on the runway.:(

I am hardly playing the game these days, it is just not worth the hassle.

Regards
Harcourt

Oh no bless you, you've had it worse than me today :(

It's actually been ok-ish for the previous few days now so I thought we were finished with all this, obviously not after today.

I hope things do pick up soon...it's really sad to hear that good players aren't playing as often - but I can totally understand why.

Fingers crossed it all gets sorted soon, once and for all.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Just spent an hour and a half "visiting neighbours" - wrote a book whilst waiting for the neighbour cities to load. GIS contact - apparently the server has gone done with a virus - the same one thats hitting everyone this January. Apparently Server Flu is worse than Man Flu. I dont believe them - I have been suffering Man Flu for 6 weeks - hits you hard, then dies back a bit then comes back to hit you hard again. And yes. It slows me down too. :sick::sick::sick:

Top Bottom