1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Common Is it useful to repeat those collections?

Discussion in 'Airport City Collections' started by Kapitan Albert, 17 May 2017.

1. Kapitan Albert

Kapitan Albert New Member

iPad
    Kapitan Albert
    Kapitan Albert
    Could anyone tell me what the practical use of some collections is?
    For example the keys from the Alcatraz Fortress?
    I have completed some collections various times and it seems I'm just storing useless items.

Do you just complete those collections once and forget about them or is it useful to keep flying to, let's say, San Francisco and keep gaining more and more keys?

I can see that some collections give you buildings, others give you bonuses. But some of them seem to be totally useless. Am I right?

View Signature
  2. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 900+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    They are part of the game. And you never know when any of collection can become very useful. (y)

View Signature
    Phyllo and Kapitan Albert like this.
  3. Kapitan Albert

Kapitan Albert New Member

iPad
    Kapitan Albert
    Kapitan Albert
    How mysterious :) Anything more specific and practical?

View Signature
    Kendra and Phyllo like this.
  4. Some of the collections have no value other than the XP and coins you earn for completing them. Using your example, you could keep flying to San Francisco to 3 star the destination or for drops of one of the of the other items (paint, saxophone, whiskey, etc). The Alcatraz collection itself though really has no other value except earning you coins and XP.

As GT said, you never know when G! may have an event that requires these collections...

View Signature
    Agent_L, Kapitan Albert and Phyllo like this.
  5. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 900+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    Also more coins and XP points. So progress can be faster, you will get more XP points to go on higher levels and more coins to expand your city.

View Signature
    Kapitan Albert likes this.
  6. Redgas425

Redgas425 New Member

Android
    04ci89el
    Redgas425
    I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for asking this. It would be nice if GI would make these useless collections worth something. Even if we could trade it in for a greenie or something.

View Signature
    Bob69bob and TeresaLisboa like this.
  7. Considering the post you replied to is over a year old (Albert, the poster himself, hasn’t been on the forum for just as long! :D) and nothing has been done yet, I suspect it probably won’t change ;).

View Signature
    Robert likes this.
  8. I put my efforts only in collections that offer nice building. Sadly from where I play (Asia) there's not much high risers or beautiful architectures (really love that Monument of Motherland)...

View Signature
  9. It has many historical monuments... I am also from Asia...

View Signature
  10. When you need coins for the level 9,10, 11 buildings or to get the factories to fly bigger plans you’ll be happy to get those 800 and 400 coin collections. They add up over time

View Signature
  11. Not really a fan of those historical monuments or buildings. Make my city look like undeveloped country haha

View Signature
  12. :mad:.... U r just disobed many people's historical culture..

View Signature