Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General investment to Private School, worth it ?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi everybody,

I wonder if an Investment in private school worth it... I know that 594 days are needed to refund the Investment !

but, I would like to have your opinion about bonus : this building drops items which complete the collection which give mystery bonus : with 6 private schools (and so lot of electricity, lot of population, lot of space and lot of money...) How many mystery bonus could I have each week ?

Thanks for your advice !

ah ok !! it is really bad ! I think I will not buy it ! Too expensive to get little amount of item !

Thank you :D !
There are many other more important things to spend your money on. It’s a “nice to have” much later on. Unfortunately, a lot of the side quests requiring you to build certain things are a distraction and often a waste of land and resources (especially those requiring a pile of items/gifts to complete the building). I meant to start a thread some time ago titled, “Buildings and Upgrades to Avoid”. Cosmic fuel stations on your primary account is a prime example (good on supports for visits).

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
There are many other more important things to spend your money on. It’s a “nice to have” much later on. Unfortunately, a lot of the side quests requiring you to build certain things are a distraction and often a waste of land and resources (especially those requiring a pile of items/gifts to complete the building). I meant to start a thread some time ago titled, “Buildings and Upgrades to Avoid”. Cosmic fuel stations on your primary account is a prime example (good on supports for visits).

Thanks @Bob69bob for your reply :D !
I will definitely not build private school ! thank you for you advice !

Top Bottom