Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

IMPORTANT info for Win users

Hi neighbors,
This morning I installed a new AC on Win10. For first half an hours my antivirus rejected multiple attempts to access t.appflyers.com
As I installed new local user of Win10 and AC is the only app installed there I do expect that attempt to access the url comes from the game. I'm quite suspicious when I see games accessing sites, different from their own ones. On top of it, should the antivirus decided to block it, the activity should be a suspicious one.
Would love if Free2Play brings some clarity of the matter - what for they need to access the mentioned site.

Hi neighbors,
This morning I installed a new AC on Win10. For first half an hours my antivirus rejected multiple attempts to access t.appflyers.com
As I installed new local user of Win10 and AC is the only app installed there I do expect that attempt to access the url comes from the game. I'm quite suspicious when I see games accessing sites, different from their own ones. On top of it, should the antivirus decided to block it, the activity should be a suspicious one.
Would love if Free2Play brings some clarity of the matter - what for they need to access the mentioned site.
I think it might have to do with the introduction off dayli vidio's to the windows platform .
But not sure could be somthing else ,just speculating .

There are videos for windows now??
they added that option with the last update but when you click on the shortcut to fuelbar ore passngerbar to get the video
This is what you get
upload_2017-10-21_18-5-29.jpeg upload_2017-10-21_18-6-40.png

Last edited:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi neighbors,
Hi, I struggle nearly every time to update on Windows 10, I have managed to do the last two more recent updates but I can't see anywhere to view video's on Airport City Window's10?!
When updating I have to change all my privacy setting's on my PC otherwise it just doesn't update, I also would like some clarity I thought it was just me with these issues :rolleyes::)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hi, I struggle nearly every time to update on Windows 10, I have managed to do the last two more recent updates but I can't see anywhere to view video's on Airport City Window's10?!
When updating I have to change all my privacy setting's on my PC otherwise it just doesn't update, I also would like some clarity I thought it was just me with these issues :rolleyes::)

The update for windows user to view video is still in development, they tried to do it in the last update but were not successful.

I think it may come out with the next major update which will be during the mid December christmas event.

Top Bottom