Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Immortals..1 to two spots open

Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
Hi

We have open space at Immortals

Requirements

No weekly task necessary, but can be done

You should be able to carry 70 to 100thousand passengers per week

....and most important..play fair

If you are interested, please send me a PM

:cat::):cat:

Have a nice day

Charleene

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi

We have open space at Immortals

Requirements

No weekly task necessary, but can be done

You should be able to carry 70 to 100thousand passengers per week

....and most important..play fair

If you are interested, please send me a PM

:cat::):cat:

Have a nice day

Charleene

Sorry, I have not at all the level to join you alliance, but... your signature is so great ! :D !

Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
That's nice, thank you:cool:

71 is already a really good level, it's so hard to teach it, but being here in the forum will help you a lot:)

I am a lousy player, compared with the most, but my piece of advice for all players, which want to make higher numbers of passengers and which are not willing to bring too many planes back....make it easy for you, use planes , carrying the most passengers, you can afford to buy with your coins, just use a few smaller ones for special tasks like south observatory or others, try to get catalysts to make flights shorter, use bonuses, make launches, what's not so easy these days...and bring some planes back....at times

I have no idea, if you have already 13 hangars, but having them helps a lot, at least, when you are not over ambitionated and a bit lazy at times like me

Have a nice day

Charleene:cat:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
That's nice, thank you:cool:

71 is already a really good level, it's so hard to teach it, but being here in the forum will help you a lot:)

I am a lousy player, compared with the most, but my piece of advice for all players, which want to make higher numbers of passengers and which are not willing to bring too many planes back....make it easy for you, use planes , carrying the most passengers, you can afford to buy with your coins, just use a few smaller ones for special tasks like south observatory or others, try to get catalysts to make flights shorter, use bonuses, make launches, what's not so easy these days...and bring some planes back....at times

I have no idea, if you have already 13 hangars, but having them helps a lot, at least, when you are not over ambitionated and a bit lazy at times like me

Have a nice day

Charleene:cat:

Yes ! this forum is a really good thing ! I get 16 level in 4 months with it !

Yes you're right, but I can't fly big planes for the moment, I am doing alliance flight (those without maps), so i fly around 15 000- 20 000 passengers a week !
But I am saving coins to upgrade my CT, I will have 10 hangars soon ! And yes, I am doing launches !

thanks for your advices !

thank you :) !

Top Bottom