Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Imessage task

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Obiwan1664
Username
Obiwan1664
i posted about this about six months ago, no closer to answer. If anyone else out there needs to finish this, let me know and will be happy to contact and figure it out. I am quite a way through this game, but I suspect not finishing this task is holding some things back. Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Obiwan1664
Username
Obiwan1664
So you want to clear the tasks that are in the folder on the left?
I still don't understand the contacts part - It is airport city you are talking about? And you are on this forum but don't have any contacts?

The task says challenge someone in Imessage. For starters I have never used IMessage, so therefore don’t have a contact that I can challenge. I’m guessing there would be other people playing the game that are either in a similar position. And yes, it is The Airport City game.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Obiwan1664
Username
Obiwan1664
Sorry I see the confusion. The wording in the task has changed, doesn’t refer to Imessage. Have added a screenshot. Still require some assistance as to how to do this task.

Attachments

• 086F46C8-E41C-471B-BFDB-683B8D6A26D2.png
    086F46C8-E41C-471B-BFDB-683B8D6A26D2.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 122
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Obiwan1664
Username
Obiwan1664
No problem Chazzy, glad I’m not the only one in the dark. Usually a task unlocks another short series, so that’s my concern. Also, the next task on my list is the first of the ancient cities and I have yet to finish that in over 12 months now, hence why I was wondering if there is a connection and why I want to clear it.

Top Bottom