Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows If I don't do an event, will I miss out in the future.....?

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
We know how much we depend on neighbour's who have Planetariums, Training Centres and Astronaut Academies. These buildings are not now easy (or cheap) to obtain. In time, the number of players who have these must diminish (we all gotta die sometime...).:eek:

I am not a fan of events - I find them a distraction BUT I feel obliged to take part just in case the buildings I acquire become the important "item collection" buildings of the future.

Any info out there on this - any thoughts?
P

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
We know how much we depend on neighbour's who have Planetariums, Training Centres and Astronaut Academies. These buildings are not now easy (or cheap) to obtain. In time, the number of players who have these must diminish (we all gotta die sometime...).:eek:

I am not a fan of events - I find them a distraction BUT I feel obliged to take part just in case the buildings I acquire become the important "item collection" buildings of the future.

Any info out there on this - any thoughts?
P

If I may put my two cents in, maybe, buildings which give only coins seem not to be very important ! Vet players say that buildings which produce passengers are important. Anyway, doing an event just to have the reward building is maybe not too hard and requires only few ressources. Those were my two cents, thank you :).

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
You’ve absolutely got me “in stitches” :ROFLMAO: or, if you prefer, ROTF :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:this morning @Dafsade !!!
Keep adding to that already impressive vocabulary :bookworm: of yours and one day we’ll see you here as an admin or a moderator!! :cigar:

Ah ah ! I did not know at all what could mean "in stitches" and ROTF, so, I searched and I found ! now, it is me who is in stitches and ROTF !

I was a good pupil at school, but I was not aware of my "impressive vocabulary" ah ah ! Anyway, it is a really good news for me and I thank you very much :D ! I guess I owe this, at least a piece, to this great forum ! I learn when I read what you (English native speakers) write ! It was hard at the begining, and it becomes easier and easier !

Anyway, have a great day :D !
(and thank you for learning me some funny words like Wasted, Navigata and Bob did today !)

Your biggest problem is that we don't know what event buildings will be invaluable in the future - I bet those that completed the event that gave the planetariums didn't know what an asset they would be to their airports when they built them.

I do know I used Brazilian villas a lot when I wanted the running wild collection for green launches - they have a very good drop rate for visitors to your city.

They aren’t going to suddenly take a regular reward building and make it something spdctacular. I don’t think you’re missing much if you skip an event because you don’t like the reward.

Some events I’ll fly just for the stars because the building isn’t all that valuable. The valuable ones are the ones with a bigger range of bonus, those which increase the size of your terminal, or are actual passenger buildings.

A +20 population bonus and coins does very little for me

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
We are at best trying to second guess GI's plans for AC. I would not bet that existing "Event" buildings become more valuable in the future - there is no precedent to that as far as I am aware. It is more likely that new features or future events may give us something a bit special. In which case GIS are likely to make us pay highly for the privilege of obtaining that building. So I will not play an event unless there is something in it making it worthwhile for me in my game. The current event has given me 12 new passenger buildings, and a focus on completing the Quito flights (Jumbo) for event rewards and daily bonuses in the league table. The reward building - Sports Arena - is really not that useful (5% passenger bonus over 1 square radius - save your efforts and get a Tree instead). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Top Bottom