Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I Think I'm Nuts

kapawayna

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20e3crxy
Username
kapawayna
I must be going mad for over a year i have been playing APC on Facebook and am level 77 i will still be playing that as it's my baby and i have met some interesting people and made some good friends. Not to mention the hours upon hours of sitting in front of my laptop building my city up. So i woke up today and what revelation did i have or should i say brain freeze lets install the windows version and start over again with that one while keeping my FB game so i installed it, then i realised something i don't know anybody who plays the windows version so i have 0 friends on there my Airport looks like a backwater field and instead of flying Condors i have crop-dusters so i guess i am going to need a little help with this and hopefully i have joined the best place to get it.

I wouldn't normally put my game friend id in the main body of the post but desperate measures i hope you understand 20e3crxy game name kapawayna any help would make me do a forward roll (i can't do somersaults)

I'll send a request along though you will get gifts about every other day depending where I am in my rotation.
You can gift back whenever you would like I don't really keep track of gifts received.
I would suggest two things first create your signature where you could post your code.
It will then be on every post and can be removed when ever you like. Second post in the windows
trading thread for neighbors in no time you will have plenty to trade with. :cool:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@kapawayna

Just create a signature so people can see what you want and have to offer.

Then proceed from there, over time other players will send request or you can send requests.

This is a great community for that, no one has ever been turned away unless they are not accepting new neighbors at the moment.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Here is the updated procedure based on a post created by itsRalphy.

Back up (Can be done as often as you want, just save the data in Subfolders by date) or after every event so that you do not lose event awards.

1. Open file explorer, click on view tab and just to right of header ensure that the box labelled Hidden folders or
items checked to make these folders available to you.
2. click on c:/users/users, or your usersname if set up that way, /appdata /loca l/packages /xxxxAirportcityxxxx /local state
3. copy the contains of this folder, it use to be a few files but as each update added extra items to the folder so you need to copy all files
to another location on your hard drive or a external location like a usb drive.

to restore

If you have an existing game which refuses to start, just delete the contents of c:/users/users, or your usersname if set up that way, /appdata /local/packages /xxxxAirportcityxxxx /local state and copy the contents of your back up file.
Depending on how often you backed up it could be daily or you may have lost a level or so.

if you need to start the game from scratch. Download from windows store and play about 3 levels to create the airport city folder and then copy step 2 above, delete contents of folder and paste backup in same location

found it Thanks now i know where to look
That's good. It isn't if but when the game "crashes" on you. Three days after I decided I needed to back up my game, my game "crashed". My problem was I couldn't get it off of the loading screen. The solution was to delete a file in that folder and open the game with internet on to get the file from the game server. But that file set me back four levels and a week worth of progress. However, since I had a backup copy, I only lost 1 level. I only decided I needed to back up my files because I saw what happened to one of members on this board. A good hard working user, lost a lot. Then, I saw someone say that they would have had go back to level 1, but they had the back up. This really scared me and I am glad I decided to back up. All of this happened within the past week.

For those reading this, backing up this game is not an option. It is a must. For Windows 10 users it is extremely easy. It only takes a minute of your time. Better lose a minute backing up than losing a week's worth of playing this game. Or even worse, a years worth. It's not if but when.

Top Bottom