Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I keep getting the same alliance task missions

Hi all

I keep getting the same alliance task missions since these alliance task missions started.

I always get one for a condor and two for a powerful prop, I get no variety regardless of what type of aircraft I have in the hangars.

Anyone got any suggestions as to how and why this happens.
So what I have been told is it is as follows:
1st task is the smallest plane u have
2nd the highest class plane
3rd the plane u have the most of...
Your current level as well as the number of planes for the 3rd task seems to affect the quantity of flights for each task.

Your current level as well as the number of planes for the 3rd task seems to affect the quantity of flights for each task.
Thanks a lot

That explains it.

I bought 8 of the extra powerful turbo s to computer the first task about 6 weeks ago.

So the trick would be to sell them before the reset on Sunday night

That explains why when I get a new level plane, it went with that one. So basically, one can manipulate the 3rd task.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
That makes so much sense! Thanks, Belle, great info... (y):joyful:

Reserve hangar planes are included, event hangars are not.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I think event hangers are included as well, I had 13 condors in normal hangers, none in reserve and turbos in event hangers and I got 1 turbo mission and 2 Condor mission weekly since it started so I would say event hangers are included (unless it resorts to Turbo if you only have 1 type of plane, but I imagine it is all hangers).

Top Bottom