Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27q1vthz
Username
Wingman
Love the game but super addicting.
Friend me and I'll add you back and we can exchange gifts.

My Username: Wingman
My Friend Code: 27q1vthz

I Need... (1st priority)
For buildings:
Shredder, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter,

For Flights: (2nd priority)
Nano coating (#1 in a bad way), additional radar, fuel additives (a lot),

I have these gifts to give...
rain gauge, loader, ergonomic chair, fuel Catalyst, bath towel, computer, skin care products, cockpit glasses, welder, album, stabilizer, Landing lamp, copy machine, Channel bar, powerful radio transmitter, video wall, assembly robot, anti-theft gate, passengers (5 & 10), filled candies, fuel supply, aircraft Tire, calculator, fuel additives, insulation, solar cell, additional radar, perfume, smoke detector, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating Beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller,

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Hello,
when adding friends to exchange gifts, many ask for a prior private message - how can I write private messages to forum members???

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hello,
when adding friends to exchange gifts, many ask for a prior private message - how can I write private messages to forum members???
They are called conversations on this forum. Click on 'inbox' (or the envelope) next to your profile name in the blue bar in the top right of any page on this forum. Select 'start new conversation'.. (y)

Hello,
Maybe this will help you (y)
help.jpg
help2.jpg

Top Bottom