Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I am a newbie

Hello! I am new in the game and I need a mentor and all help I can find. Aethis is my ingame. Who want to be my neighbor?
Its true, use this forum to mentor you. Read all the threads and you'll definitely get all the information.

To add drop me a pm anytime and I'll gladly help where I can.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20avg616
Username
Aethis
yeah, definitely. this forum is the best. I'm one of the lucky ones who discover this forum really early in my game (within 1 week of starting the game, or maybe even less:D:p). It helps a lot reading all the guides, especially because its quite hard in the beginning for a non-spender.

I started to play Friday...and i did a lot of mistakes...so I start to search for info...so...hereby
And I started a second account, this one :D, with patience
Still I need friends for change items

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
My signature has a few useful links that helped me in the first weeks. Please explore the forum and especially the Guides section - a wealth of knowledge from Capt Rollins awaits :D

If you need any specific opinions or tips feel free to message me.

Happy to trade daily gifts. Neighbour request on the way.

Top Bottom