Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Huge sale coming

I guess this is the "Huge sale" they were talking about. The dates seem to coincide. (26th til the 31st) I can't imagine why anyone would pay greenies for collection items when you can get 2 per day for just a little effort with the daily mission. Maybe they're going to do away with the daily ones???? A bit disappointing. :(

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
:banghead::arghh:
big sale, yeah
for what?
i get more items from event rankings during last 7 day! Or if someone have 20 adventure buildings they drop more! i have 20 but space for 0!
this is only to waste money and greenes!
and they call it big sale:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Screenshot_20181026-180823.jpg

:banghead::arghh:
big sale, yeah
for what?
i get more items from event rankings during last 7 day! Or if someone have 20 adventure buildings they drop more! i have 20 but space for 0!
this is only to waste money and greenes!
and they call it big sale:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 16279
Yeah - one of these days I'll get around to opening my workaholic chests. :LOL::LOL::LOL: Who knows what collections I might find.:D:D:D

Workaholic.JPG

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Yeah - one of these days I'll get around to opening my workaholic chests. :LOL::LOL::LOL: Who knows what collections I might find.:D:D:D

View attachment 16280

Even with the new system, it will take for ever to open those 300 chests ! ! but 600 items is pretty good ! ! it makes in average 120 completed collections ! as there are 250 collections, it makes 50% ! !

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Well that was the Huge Sale then. 30% off collection sets. :yuck:

Now I do not want to label any ingame offers as being a complete waste of time, any offer is better than no offer. But I cannot say I have ever been attracted to buying collection sets (and yes, I can only store 100 sets of anything, including the workaholic sets, so I open all boxes received within a couple of days of receiving them) and even cut price collection sets do not interest me in the slightest. So that "Huge Sale" left me completely cold. :meh:

But on the plus side. GIS did put the "Bottomless Barrel" sale offer back to 2000 oil, and 20 greenies for just £4.99, and I wanted to run a load of accelerated TP flights on excavation maps to work towards another Aztec Pyramid, so that offer was very gratefully purchased. :happy:

So all in all, not a bad weekend. (y)
Win some, lose some. I guess a worldwide game has to appeal to many different tastes. :coffee:

Top Bottom