Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How work drop bonuses

reuvenk

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ixwpxp
Username
aRK_ItemNeeded
Just to clarify: if I want to send lots of flights to "Tenochtitlan" to get "two-headed serpents", then I should use Golden Dice, correct?
And when flying to "Excavations: Ancient Rome" I should use regular Dice?
(Does it make a difference that I have a side quest to "Assemble the Aztec Legacy collection by flying to the ancient cities"?)

Just to clarify: if I want to send lots of flights to "Tenochtitlan" to get "two-headed serpents", then I should use Golden Dice, correct?
And when flying to "Excavations: Ancient Rome" I should use regular Dice?
(Does it make a difference that I have a side quest to "Assemble the Aztec Legacy collection by flying to the ancient cities"?)
Tenochtitlan, Tolan, MachuPichu, etc : Golden Dice.
Excavation: Aztec, Ancient Rome, Stonehenge, Ancient Egypt, etc : Dice.
Side Quest/Event : Spy Glass/Fuel Additives (event).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvpg08
Username
Vas Pan
I had to do it since a long time, so, I do it now !

Thanks to @Jan0987, @Navigata07 and @Pit1024

This is a chart to know when we should use those bonuses (Spy glass, Dice, Golden Dice, Sky Captain)

View attachment 14893

When there is an event, those are available bonuses :

Lucky Horseshoe = Wind charm (weather)
Pilot’s Manual = Lucky Cap (1/3 the time period but double experience instead of 50% extra)
Fuel additive = Secret faucet (1hr instead of 8hrs)
Bowl of Riches = Spy Glass (1hr instead of 6hrs)
(thanks @Bob69bob :D !)

NOTE : You should not use them (Dice, Golden Dice or Spy Glass) simultaneously, indeed, the drop rate would decrease instead of increase.

If you have any comment, just comment :D !

very good first post. do it with other bonuses

I have not understood the wind charm that and how it helps.

Top Bottom