Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How work drop bonuses

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I had to do it since a long time, so, I do it now !

Thanks to @Jan0987, @Navigata07 and @Pit1024

This is a chart to know when we should use those bonuses (Spy glass, Dice, Golden Dice, Sky Captain)

BonusesTry2-061918.png

When there is an event, those are available bonuses :

Lucky Horseshoe = Wind charm (weather)
Pilot’s Manual = Lucky Cap (1/3 the time period but double experience instead of 50% extra)
Fuel additive = Secret faucet (1hr instead of 8hrs)
Bowl of Riches = Spy Glass (1hr instead of 6hrs)
(thanks @Bob69bob :D !)

NOTE : You should not use them (Dice, Golden Dice or Spy Glass) simultaneously, indeed, the drop rate would decrease instead of increase.

If you have any comment, just comment :D !

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I used golden dice only for all maps , when I look to chart now I see it no workexcavation map ,
I was wonder why no dropping good with golden dice :p :D ;)

yes ! it is a little strange, but actually, drops from mesoamerica (for example) are not collectible item !
Now, you will be able not to waste your golden dice !

I had to do it since a long time, so, I do it now !

Thanks to @Jan0987, @Navigata07 and @Pit1024

This is a chart to know when we should use those bonuses (Spy glass, Dice, Golden Dice, Sky Captain)

View attachment 14893

If you have any comment, just comment :D !

"Golden Dice is good for launch preps."

You mean launch preps from flights or from visiting neighbours city?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
The Sky Captain bonus is depicted in this thread as having the same advantage (but slightly lower percentage) as Golden Dice. Does this mean you can use both to boost your chances during map-runs? I've heard otherwise in other threads, that's why I'm asking specifically.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
The Sky Captain bonus is depicted in this thread as having the same advantage (but slightly lower percentage) as Golden Dice. Does this mean you can use both to boost your chances during map-runs? I've heard otherwise in other threads, that's why I'm asking specifically.

I have never done it ! but, some players did it, and it would appear that it doesn't work...

Top Bottom