Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS How to subscribe?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
For once I saw a subscription option but I skipped. Now when I wanted to subscribe I couldn't find it anywhere. How can I subscribe to silver/gold service? Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
Thanks, but I don’t see any crown in the bank page after clicking greenies or coins, where should it be? Or maybe I disabled it when it popped up last time? How can I reenable it?

Thanks, but I don’t see any crown in the bank page after clicking greenies or coins, where should it be? Or maybe I disabled it when it popped up last time? How can I reenable it?
57B0C7C3-AB9F-4A47-9285-F9097110D8E9.jpeg

My good friend @Dafsade -

When I click either of the + signs in the upper right-hand corner beside coins or greenies it takes me to the bank screen with four icons - then I can click on the crown icon and get the same as @TeresaLisboa - only in English ;)
B4468B9E-0C47-4C58-8A40-0CE5DFBD1CE5.png

Alternately, to access the subscription icon, I can click on the Shopping Cart icon in the lower left-hand corner - here, in addition to the subscription, coins, greenies icons, I can also see the gold/silver icons - so 5 instead of 4.
47155A39-0461-48DA-BFA8-7E9B610266D6.png

Good luck @aaaaapilot !

When I click either of the + signs in the upper right-hand corner beside coins or greenies it takes me to the bank screen with four icons - then I can click on the crown icon and get the same as @TeresaLisboa - only in English ;)
View attachment 14016

Alternately, to access the subscription icon, I can click on the Shopping Cart icon in the lower left-hand corner - here, in addition to the subscription, coins, greenies icons, I can also see the gold/silver icons - so 5 instead of 4.
View attachment 14017

Good luck @aaaaapilot !
I don't see it on my airport city windows game, and I'm using 6.8.7 version

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

View attachment 14016

View attachment 14017

Good luck @aaaaapilot !

Thank you very much @Aviatrix for this really good reply ! I hope it will help you @aaaaapilot !

Last edited:
Top Bottom