Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to sell planes?

I've just started playing, so only at level 7. I need to sell a plane in order to upgrade to a better plane. However, I can only tap on a hangar, and the game won't let me sell a hangar without selling a plane first. Good grief, can anyone help. I can't even allow outside planes to land right now due to this problem.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
You need to enter to your inventory, the box in the bottom pannel.
in upper part of the screen press on the plane picture and select a plane and you can sell it.
You can sell a plane only if it is in the hangar not durring a flight

Device
  1. iPad
Another feature is that when you 'Sell' a working plane, you get 10% of its cost back.

If your plane is broken, you get offered to 'Drop' it, and you don't then get any money back.

So always repair a broken plane before replacing it.

I almost lost 1200 coins dropping a broken Jet, but fortunately realised what was happening.

@ Chavusa....thanks so much for answering my rather duh question. Every time I went to my warehouse, it said no items in inventory and I didn't even think about tapping the other icons. Now I realize that I do t have enough cash to buy a new plane, haha.

@Rpf64....good to know, thanks for the tip. :)

Device
  1. iPhone
I have three planes, it tells me that I need to sell to use a plane in my inventory however when I go the plane section of my warehouse there is nothin there available to sell? How do I get them in the warehouse to sell? I am so frustrated!

I have three planes, it tells me that I need to sell to use a plane in my inventory however when I go the plane section of my warehouse there is nothin there available to sell? How do I get them in the warehouse to sell? I am so frustrated!
Plane can't be in flight, just be at terminal. Next, in hanger click on stands, then select aircraft, sell option should be available or move to reserve also for sell.
Another option might be swap\replace with existing in reserve as sounds like have more planes than stands.

Last edited:
I think it will be more intuitive

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021_0322_160113.png
    Screenshot_2021_0322_160113.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_2021_0322_160203.png
    Screenshot_2021_0322_160203.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 105
Top Bottom