Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows How the hell is this possible has to be Cheating

I'm so p***** off with this guy Hans :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I've worked so hard all week to keep 2nd place, lost it yesterday for another player - clean move
But was still trying to reach him
But just now I gave up
Opened the destination- Medina- and found out that this guy Hans from the you know what alliance - absent in this destination from the start of the week - is already at #4... and jumped 10 flights in 10 minutes. He surely started to kill this destination less than one hour ago.
No point to play against him, no point to fly another plane speeding with fuel. I guess I can get #4 just as it is now. :(
He manages to take the fun out of this game

I've worked so hard all week to keep 2nd place, lost it yesterday for another player - clean move
But just now I gave up
Opened the destination- Medina- and found out that this guy Hans from the you know what alliance - absent in this destination from the start of the week - is already at #4... and jumped 10 flights in 10 minutes. He surely started to kill this destination less than one hour ago.
No point to play against him, no point to fly another plane speeding with fuel. I guess I can get #4 just as it is now. :(
Yep and dont forget his 3man alliance took 1st place again with 65milion pax for now and still friday so he probebly could throw in an other 30milion til sunday(reset).
Takes all the fun out of the game for the fair player
Gues sombody needs to put in a ticket if anyone ever intends to give the rankings another try

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
But just now I gave up
whislt this is not probably doing it for legit

remember if you stay offline whilst flying it will only update when you come back online, and you can speed up fights too
i did this on the final day, checking where others were on my phone

mind you reaching 1000 flights in a week is time consuming

whislt this is not probably doing it for legit

remember if you stay offline whilst flying it will only update when you come back online, and you can speed up fights too
i did this on the final day, checking where others were on my phone

mind you reaching 1000 flights in a week is time consuming
Did you checked this guy? It's not a matter of doing 1000 flights in a week, but else 1000 flights in a couple of hours
Look at your map, place by place. You will find this guy or his alter ego on #1 in almost half of the destinations.

The rankings on flightdestenations are taken by hans and mitlain as was to be expected
no words needed open the rankings and look for the verry hard to find destenations that are still availeble
and fly them with no guarantee of 1st place this has become the new way of playing AC against supernatural players

And i can say, its 100% no cheat.
i have been playing this game for a verry long time and i have ghatered many rescourses from the beginning i have also acuired more than 14000 cash over the years with CBM
have seen many bugs come and go i realy wonder how its possible to fly +90milion pax in one week and 65milon in the week after
if its 100% legit please clear it up id love to know were you guy's got the minimum 20million fuel needed and this is without the+/- 60million fuel to speed up iam all ears

Trust me its so boring. Hans play all the time for that.
Hi liam iam sure you are a good guy nontheless those numbers are realy high and impossible
i understand hans is your friend hens you defend him you are still young at 17 one can be misleaded easely maybe you are not awaire of how hans realy plays his game
but some logical sence tells us these numbers are realy impossible even for longtermplayers that have been arround for over 4years and know all the ins and outs of this game

Liam Dobczinski

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m94l4v
Username
THE_BEST_QL
Hi liam iam sure you are a good guy nontheless those numbers are realy high and impossible
i understand hans is your friend hens you defend him you are still young at 17 one can be misleaded easely maybe you are not awaire of how hans realy plays his game
but some logical sence tells us these numbers are realy impossible even for longtermplayers that have been arround for over 4years and know all the ins and outs of this game
Hey,
Maybe your right. I hope the Alliance Shit stop soon. See you in my launch.
Have a nice evening

The only interaction I have with a teen age is my daughter (any other teenager I avoid like I'm running away from a plague) and yes 95% of the time she make half cooked incoherent statements to such an extent that if I dare try to make sense of what she is saying I need to have a vocabulary and an understanding of a 2 year old - this is just me...

@Liam Dobczinski some of us are old and we really have no interest in playing hide and seek games you have made a statement and supported it yet at the same time you hide from cementing that statement as true.

What I'm suggesting is this, don't share the "secret" although we would like to know it but it'll take the fun away rather share the principle this will put a whole other of people at ease and surely some of the "baseless" statements will stop and maybe just, maybe, someone will label Hans a genius.

However, as it is, with our logic well call it as we see it unless it is a act of God.

Top Bottom