Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows How the hell is this possible has to be Cheating

Don't understand the point of a ranking system then if all top 3 places are taken by gi creations. Waste of time. The chest prizes, should go down to 10th place
i dont think G.I has anything to do with it
there is some bug they use all the flights are counted multiple times.
i thaut i heard something about it a wile ago it has to do with the planes that are sent with greens

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Don't understand the point of a ranking system then if all top 3 places are taken by gi creations. Waste of time. The chest prizes, should go down to 10th place

IF it is them, they've not thought it through at all...could have at least made it believable. Anyone with half a brain cell can tell it's either cheating or them, its just not possible IMO?!

I think some alliance players created by Gi.
hey dont want any one to reach the top 3 in easy way so i am asking if there here in the forum any one reach the top 3 and how many times so i will believe that player who reach 90 millions in week a cheater 100 % but i think this player is from Gi how this work its is easy someone of them add the manual the pax he want. in the end my point is you and me or any one of the forum you cannot reach top 3 and get the QL or gold because if it easy of course we can share the top 3 places here with other group in the forum so every week one group be in 1st place and 2nd, 3rd.
It may possible..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
IF it is them, they've not thought it through at all...could have at least made it believable. Anyone with half a brain cell can tell it's either cheating or them, its just not possible IMO?!

Agreed. If it was them, then it's not sound business sense at all.

If a player or alliance thought it was possible to catch them up them up, then perhaps real money might be spent. In this case, the flights are so impossibly high that it's not worth spending any money to attempt to catch them up.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
Yeah, I agree it looks like cheating. My point is that there are things neither we nor GI support ever imagined.
Like someone being given 4000 greens as compensation and then blowing them all on spoiling the ranking for others.

Agreed, but Cow_Reborn only managed this for a finite amount of time. However, the players in question here have been achieving these ridiculous numbers for the past couple of months. Even 4000 greenies would not last that long in view of their current flight patterns.

Just a few minutes ago, our well known BigApp member A Hans had, only in South America (I didn't check other regions)
Caracas 584 flights
Quito 589
Bogota 732
Brasilia 933
Rio 981
Montevideo 1154
Buenos Aires 971
Santiago 645
Ridiculous!!! This is not possible for a human player :mad:

Last edited:
now in africa
canarias islands 819
dakar 1160
libreville 867
cape town 640
johannesburg 562
pretoria 584
mogadishio 686
not only he's getting first place in the alliance's rank, but he is also locking most of the first places of the available destinations
which means very few of other players have the real opportunity of getting top ranks

Top Bottom