Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows How the hell is this possible has to be Cheating

You can say wat you want but these numbers dont add upp 1player carrying 47milion pax and another 28milion if this isnt cheating wat is :confused::confused:

upload_2018-2-11_14-10-5.png

upload_2018-2-11_14-12-20.png

Not alliance, a player.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/another-supernatural-player.10284/#post-146504
I meant that 's hard to tell an actual cheater, and definite proof is never available.
Yes ofcourse proof is needed in most cases but in this case 90milion pax carried by 2 of the 4 alliance members in total it shoud be the otherway arround were did you get those 90milon pax and the billion units off fuel to carry them in the first place if you get my point

Well, he explained he's doing it out of anger and his plan all along was to blow all the greens GI gave him as refund for deleting his airport and never come back.
I dint know this was the reason but gues when you are angry all is possible .
still i think there are cheaters to carrie 90milion pax last week and to already have 52milon pax carried this week wile its still thursday
almost 100milon weekly still a bit to much to not doubt

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I dint know this was the reason but gues when you are angry all is possible .
still i think there are cheaters to carrie 90milion pax last week and to already have 97milon pax carried this week wile its still thursday
almost 100milon weekly still a bit to much to not doubt
Yeah, I agree it looks like cheating. My point is that there are things neither we nor GI support ever imagined.
Like someone being given 4000 greens as compensation and then blowing them all on spoiling the ranking for others.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I still think this is cheating until proven otherwise. Sorry but until someone can logically explain how it is humanly possible to achieve this in a Level 2 Alliance with only 3/5 members is beyond me.
Also these many bugs that have been effecting most of our pax within our alliance's this past couple of weeks - this is obviously not effecting this he/she/robot.
If GI did maybe compensate with Greenies for some reason, I'm damn sure they wouldn't compensate enough to achieve that amount of flights/pax/fuel/flight items, they'd be out of business.
I own a alliance but not a top 10 alliance and it p*sses me off so I can only imagine how the poor hard working alliance's in the top 10 whom are legit actually feel :censored:

no but i got some of them as neighbors
I think some alliance players created by Gi.
They dont want any one to reach the top 3 in easy way so i am asking if there here in the forum any one reach the top 3 and how many times so i will believe that player who reach 90 millions in week a cheater 100 % but i think this player is from Gi how this work its is easy someone of them add manual the pax he want. in the end my point is you and me or any one of the forum you cannot reach top 3 and get the QL or gold because if it easy of course we can share the top 3 places here with other groups in the forum so every week one group be in 1st place and 2nd, 3rd.

Last edited:
Top Bottom