1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

How often do you fly Helicopters Poll

Discussion in 'Helicopter Bugs and Issues' started by LjGibbs, 25 April 2018.

How often do you fly the Helicopters Poll?

Poll closed 30 April 2018.
  1. Seldom

55.2%
  2. Never

17.2%
  3. Always

27.6%
  1. That’s how I started but instead of replacing the first helicopter I added to it, I have kept one of each just in case in th3 future they turn up on quests or alliance flight.

LjGibbs, Chazzy999 and Blue Jay like this.
  2. Spork

Spork Active Member

iPhone
    03ijy7r2
    Spork
    Yes, that is what I did too, I have the sparrow and the crossbill (needs repair though).

LjGibbs likes this.
  3. Teboho

Teboho 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    I stopped flying them as soon as realised that tapping my phone screen into a stupor is not worth the effort.

Jan0987 and LjGibbs like this.
  4. A Merryflyer

A Merryflyer Active Member

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    I put helicopters in the same bucket as the weather events. A complete distraction from the main game and a complication which adds no enjoyment.

Have you tried explaining the game to a Newbie recently?

LjGibbs likes this.
  5. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Completely agree with you.

Which newbie @A Merryflyer ? :)

6. Not my favourite friend? Disappeared?

7. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Ohhhh him, yeah! :D

8. I have 3-starred the sparrow and crossbill and have one of each (or more) of the buildings you can get for completing the collections for them --- have two goldfinch I regularly fly and will continue until I three star and get the buildings. Sold all but one of the crossbill and have four sparrows to complete daily missions because I fly mostly condor planes and would never be able to complete the daily mission for flights sent / completed without the sparrows

LjGibbs likes this.
  9. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Well done. Yeah I get the impression that most people only use them now to complete the Daily Mission. I find it easy to complete at the start of the week with the alliance task then once that's finished, no chance I either don't complete it or (if I have available video's) I change the task.

10. Teboho

Teboho 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    With me being lazy of late I find it most enjoyable to change tasks playing videos, this tapping every 3 seconds is very expensive for my health as it involves remembering to produce items and fuel, I want to upgrade H buildings so it can ease up but them too cost an arm and a leg.

LjGibbs likes this.
  11. andy8758

andy8758 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

iPhone
    03574n8b
    Andy8758
    I had to come on holiday to find the time to catch up on all the posts!

You guys really need to poll on whether helicopters are useful? :p

Like with everything related to this game - it has a lot of variety to try and capture lots of different customers. The helicopters are definitely difficult and expensive the more you progress and a lot of players find them very frustrating. But they undoubtedly add an extra depth to the game and I keep a crossbill to progress (very) slowly through the stars, and a couple of those sparrows for extra daily collectables (flights completed).

I don't play all the events because frankly I think a lot of them are "pants" but many of you out there love them. As they say in France "Viva la difference" or maybe it's about us all playing slightly different games.;)

LjGibbs likes this.
  12. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    :eek: Oi, it was me that started this Poll :p.

You know how curious I get about things. I just haven't been able to get along with them so I was just curious to know if I wasn't alone on this. The Poll ended 30th April and the results are above - a bit of a mixed bag really looking at the Poll and comments....

andy8758 and Madge59230 like this.
  13. Having said I don't do them, I find myself doing a bit more. I'm at 344 stars so chasing my last 6 before I change banner. But they are a pain!

LjGibbs likes this.
  14. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Yeah I get that, circumstances with this game change all time for each individual. If I was you, yes I would do them also for that reason.

15. Therkyn

Therkyn Active Member

iPhone
    03f21qwp
    Therkyn
    Hey thanks for the reminder. I just realized I'm at 148...!! Stars here I come! -t

16. Glad I serve as something! Lol. A reminder!

LjGibbs likes this.
  17. andy8758

iPhone
    03574n8b
    Andy8758
  18. andy8758

iPhone
    03574n8b
    Andy8758
    It’s what passes for humour after too much garlic and beer :p