Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General How many alliance flights do you get?

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I get 3 each week. According to the World Map a player called A Hetsigehans is currently flying to at least 8 locations that are only allocated as Alliance Missions.

Jeddah - 488 (1st)
Libreville - 802 (1st)
Pretoria - 571 (1st)
Muscat - 481 (1st)
Almaty - 533 (1st)
Kazan - 810 (1st)
Tapei - 1084 (1st)
Tallinn - 1084 (1st)

I would stress that these destinations are only accessible as Alliance Missions, I don't have access to all locations - this Hetsigehans "character" could be doing more, and although this player has more than one account, all these appear to be attributed to the same account.

A Hetsigehans is a CHEAT. So Game Insight, what are you going to do about that?

I get 3 each week. According to the World Map a player called A Hetsigehans is currently flying to at least 8 locations that are only allocated as Alliance Missions.

Jeddah - 488 (1st)
Libreville - 802 (1st)
Pretoria - 571 (1st)
Muscat - 481 (1st)
Almaty - 533 (1st)
Kazan - 810 (1st)
Tapei - 1084 (1st)
Tallinn - 1084 (1st)

I would stress that these destinations are only accessible as Alliance Missions, I don't have access to all locations - this Hetsigehans "character" could be doing more, and although this player has more than one account, all these appear to be attributed to the same account.

A Hetsigehans is a CHEAT. So Game Insight, what are you going to do about that?
3 cities alliance mission and 5 cities already the normal flights in his game.
Many players doing that take 1st place in diffirent cities i did it before about 4 cities took 1st that mean there is a chance for me to do more than 4 cities.
This player not a cheater he saved a lot then for a month will keep flying and take first after that will take a long rest and coming back again after few months and there is other doing same what he did.
My advice for you dont think about it forget it do what you doing without complaining because if he go another coming it is happen from the game start 5 years back.
If you want the 1st place in weekly rank dont think about it now sometime last day someone come and make more than you its happen with me last year.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
3 cities alliance mission and 5 cities already the normal flights in his game.
Many players doing that take 1st place in diffirent cities i did it before about 4 cities took 1st that mean there is a chance for me to do more than 4 cities.
This player not a cheater he saved a lot then for a month will keep flying and take first after that will take a long rest and coming back again after few months and there is other doing same what he did.
My advice for you dont think about it forget it do what you doing without complaining because if he go another coming it is happen from the game start 5 years back.
If you want the 1st place in weekly rank dont think about it now sometime last day someone come and make more than you its happen with me last year.

I have once won a first, using a total of 285 flights to a single destination. I dont expect to be able to outfly anyone with the kind of resources that 3 or 4 years of play can achieve. Thats cool by me. But I hate cheats.

There are only 168 hours in one week, so there is a physical limit of time to what one human player can achieve. There are two clear players, who fit the category of not being a single human player because their passenger numbers defy time constraints - I suspect a software cheat is practiced by both and they should both be blocked.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I have once won a first, using a total of 285 flights to a single destination. I dont expect to be able to outfly anyone with the kind of resources that 3 or 4 years of play can achieve. Thats cool by me. But I hate cheats.

There are only 168 hours in one week, so there is a physical limit of time to what one human player can achieve. There are two clear players, who fit the category of not being a single human player because their passenger numbers defy time constraints - I suspect a software cheat is practiced by both and they should both be blocked.
Have you ever used a family ticket or an alarm clock?

There is clearly something - yet I do not see you or any of the other (very experienced) players here using it. Even though some of you know it exists.
Me and most of the players here we play to have fun and enjoy the game and chatting in the forum and sometimes if there is a chance to be top 3 weekly rank we will take it.
We just want the alliance maps and top 50 is very good.
Gold and silver coins from launches.
QLs easy to get from the launches maps.
So every thing we want we can get it no need to spend bonuses and all the fuel we save it just to be in top 3 weekly rank in the alliance.
Forget those who cheating and enjoy the game with us look to those experience and old players they dont care about those who cheating they post from long time but nothing change so they forget about it.

Top Bottom