Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS How is this possible?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
There is a time delay before Gi server registers all the flights. You may have been caught in between.

If it does not correct itself within the next couple of hours, you should notify GI.

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
Some time ago when I was flying adventure destinations, almost simultaneous click on landed planes resulted in 1 plane being recorded (I have two runways). Wasted a bunch of maps.

I have flown 31 flights to Santiago, but the game also says that I have only 25 flights credited towards my fist Santiago star..can anyone explain how this could be?
@Cosmic Blue you right
Its happen with me 2 weeks back and i open ticket then its show up later after the time reset this is what happen there is 2 timers for the alliance flights and the normal flights any one can go to the map and check the timer its every 10 minutes reset and update in the server and some times when i use speed fuel it will count in the server after 20 minutes and show up.
Also there is timer for the flights with event this one sometimes missing and i thing its a bug so what i did is when the planes landing i click one by one and give seconds and it will account.

Top Bottom