Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How is it Possible?

Likely for this type of thing they are doing nothing. The problem as I see it many players are to picky
about wanting to play offline. This is all fine and dandy, however, when this is the case many files have
to be stored locally. When the code is local it lends itself to things such as saved game progress which
can be used to backup the game. This also allows more tech savvy players to alter the code allowing
things like @Wasted Eagle had posted a couple weeks ago, where a player had 40+ level 7 hangars.
In that case I did report the player and the alliance he was in Pasha he was gone from and they have not been
in the top 100 since. So if it is an obvious altering of the code you can get them removed but of course they
can show up again doing the same thing. The backup is not so obvious so they are kind of stuck without
a solution as long as playing offline is a thing. The only thing that could alleviate that would be mass amounts
of server logging gifts received launches completed etc. and cross referencing all of this within a database.
That would be very difficult to pull off and quite expensive for them in the long run.

Here is a pic of the :asshat: with the hangars.
cheat1.png

Device
  1. Android
Likely for this type of thing they are doing nothing. The problem as I see it many players are to picky
about wanting to play offline. This is all fine and dandy, however, when this is the case many files have
to be stored locally. When the code is local it lends itself to things such as saved game progress which
can be used to backup the game. This also allows more tech savvy players to alter the code allowing
things like @Wasted Eagle had posted a couple weeks ago, where a player had 40+ level 7 hangars.
In that case I did report the player and the alliance he was in Pasha he was gone from and they have not been
in the top 100 since. So if it is an obvious altering of the code you can get them removed but of course they
can show up again doing the same thing. The backup is not so obvious so they are kind of stuck without
a solution as long as playing offline is a thing. The only thing that could alleviate that would be mass amounts
of server logging gifts received launches completed etc. and cross referencing all of this within a database.
That would be very difficult to pull off and quite expensive for them in the long run.
40 hangars are cheat.
Proven, he breaks the code.
Back up not breaking any code.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I have done everything to make them aware of this, There is not one player who uses this but a lot, There's a reason I said that Alliances at Top are cheating, If you will see Top-10 Alliances, They will have one player or more who flies like 5-20 Million Passengers.
Because of Mint offer, Many Player's have Thousands of Green's to use this trick, If you will see the player who just flied over 1.5 Million in Lucky Alliance currently, That player has very few Passengers Building and a lot of Level 5 Runways, So why do they need more than 19 Runways, that too level 5? To Rent planes and then Restore the game, That was why the week that a player in Lucky did 23 Million Passengers without gaining a single star, I know it's wrong to point out anyone individually, But I will point out because player's like these make Alliance rankings difficult for Fair player's, They stay at Top using tricks and cheating whereas a fair player who flies whole week Fairly cannot even come close to them.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
I have done everything to make them aware of this, There is not one player who uses this but a lot, There's a reason I said that Alliances at Top are cheating, If you will see Top-10 Alliances, They will have one player or more who flies like 5-20 Million Passengers.
Because of Mint offer, Many Player's have Thousands of Green's to use this trick, If you will see the player who just flied over 1.5 Million in Lucky Alliance currently, That player has very few Passengers Building and a lot of Level 5 Runways, So why do they need more than 19 Runways, that too level 5? To Rent planes and then Restore the game, That was why the week that a player in Lucky did 23 Million Passengers without gaining a single star, I know it's wrong to point out anyone individually, But I will point out because player's like these make Alliance rankings difficult for Fair player's, They stay at Top using tricks and cheating whereas a fair player who flies whole week Fairly cannot even come close to them.
Why does Noxx flies millions from one account and few thousands from another account? You know the answer:D:D:sneaky:
Hey hey.....
Dont be too Vulgar.
:p:p:p

Noxx Noxx

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I've read that the developers are aware of these tactics. I'd like to hear how they are addressing it.
For me the best way to address this Issue is making Synchronization strong, As soon as a player use even one green cash, Game should get synchronized and when he restores the original game and after opening a pop-up should appear forcing them to load their latest city from server side, It should be forced and should not be an option, This way they will loose their Green's for renting planes.
Or else just get the software to recognize Backup Restore and ban them every week(I personally want this one :D)

Device
  1. Android
For me the best way to address this Issue is making Synchronization strong, As soon as a player use even one green cash, Game should get synchronized and when he restores the original game and after opening a pop-up should appear forcing them to load their latest city from server side, It should be forced and should not be an option, This way they will loose their Green's for renting planes.
Or else just get the software to recognize Backup Restore and ban them every week(I personally want this one :D)
Play offline will avoid this.

Device
  1. Android
They will have to come online for their Passengers to count again, As soon as they come online, They will get that Pop-up.
Another GI game "Paradise Island 2" has this strategy and it's really good, That game has almost 0 Cheaters.
So if I call Point B, off line, and do all over again......
And than I call Point A, than online.
The game has no change, only passenger counts.
The server cant compare the planes landed vs the green they used.
The game only count all the Planes in runways.
They dont care how they fly them.

This is the missing Link AJ.

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
So if I call Point B, off line, and do all over again......
And than I call Point A, than online.
The game has no change, only passenger counts.
When they recall point B, the passenger count should restored to the previous value as well, except if they know in which file the passenger count is stored and they don't save/restore that file during the process. That could be called cheating.
Anyway they (Road 404) should be able to add a code recognizing that the same plane landing several times (adding a unique ID to the planes at take-off).

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
Hello I'm not an experienced player like you guys, but from the recent updates that GI is doing to other games, I think the next AC update will make it difficult for cheaters to cheat, the server game backup has improved a lot on other games.
Maybe that's why GI has combined all platform's so to integrate the upcoming update on all the AC platform's
I really feel bad for most of us players trying so hard to play fair, and never receive the perks for that. All goodies being selfishly taken by cheaters.
From my experience most abnormal activities I have come across are from a particular country which I cannot mention. If you google for Jobs @ G! you'll know why that particular country cause it seems like all developers are from there...
***KEEP CALM AND DRINK VODKA***

Device
  1. Android
When they recall point B, the passenger count should restored to the previous value as well, except if they know in which file the passenger count is stored and they don't save/restore that file during the process. That could be called cheating.
Anyway they (Road 404) should be able to add a code recognizing that the same plane landing several times (adding a unique ID to the planes at take-off).
They dont.
The game system, only count the planes are landed, and add to the counter.
That is how system work.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
adding a unique ID to the planes at take-off

That sounds like a good idea to prevent this type of cheating. Only a unique id that took off a certain time before can land now and the time between the two needs to be the time the flight would normally take. If the flight is spead up with catalyzer or fuel, that speeding up also needs to be linked to this id and the time the flight really took should be clear.

Top Bottom