Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows How do I use the maps that I get from space launch

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi everyone, can someone please help me? I've been on AC for sometime now (level 61) and I have absolutely no idea how to use the maps that I get from my space launch's when they land??? What to I need to do and do I need a specific plane? Thank you so much. N x(y):)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi, it really does thank you very much for taking the time to do that. Reading the comments it looks like you need lots of fuel and passengers, maybe something for me try at a later date. Thanks again, Nicola (y)

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
They sure do....:)

They do, but if you plan ahead, it works out well when you use the appropriate bonuses and the payoff is pretty good. There's a number of threads that provide pointers and tips, but here are some numbers to plan toward ... I tend to fly 100 flights to 3 map destinations at a time. It takes me about 3 hours to complete.

Green Maps - Abandoned Spaceport
Turbo Prop: P = 38 F = 17 SPEED UP = 34
100 Flights = 3,800 P
100 Flights = 5,100 F
3 Maps = 11,400 P
3 Maps = 15,300 F

Blue Maps - Space Needle
Jet: P = 80 F = 28 SPEED = 56
100 Flights = 8,000 P
100 Flights = 8,400 F
3 Maps = 24,00 P
3 Maps = 25,200 F

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Thanks @PhactorPhil I really appreciate all the advice on this and I'm so grateful. I can start planning ahead now, I have quite a few maps building up and at Level 61 you'd think i'd know what to do by now but was clueless until I joined this forum a few days ago. Thanks again, Nicola (y)

Top Bottom