Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General How do i earn so much coinssss

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
The quickest way to complete space launch collections by tapping on neighbours planetariums.

Each collection completed gives you coins, if you do it daily it is possible to collect up about 5000 coins.

next is joining other launches and taking 1st or 2nd place with permission of the launch you are joining.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I recently went through this complete nightmare. Think of it as 400k, then 200k, it makes it slightly less daunting.
It took me probably a couple of weeks to get the money together for the MCC L3 upgrade. The MCC then takes 6 days to build and the day after it completed, I just about had enough to start the red pad (another 6 days).

I generally make between 10 and 15k per day. Then, it was mainly down to collections. Luckily, I had a good supply of neighbours with planetariums, which I'd been mining for a while without cashing them in. Then, make sure you land as many guest planes as you can, as they have good collections, not forgetting the dinosaur one. Click on all the clouds you can, they're not bad. So, I probably got about 150k from those.
Cashing in a lot of these collections will also unfortunately level you up quickly, which causes its own problems. But you will get a nice coin bonus each time.
Try to complete as many missions as you can, every little helps. When you start getting 500+, then that's helpful and makes a difference.
I did a couple of launches, but I didn't have many of some of the collections needed for Green and Blue launches, nor that many of the good rocket fuel, so they didn't help me that much. I didn't want to use all that I had to get a red pad, then find I couldn't launch anything.

Basically, it's just a question of patience and managing not to spend what you've saved on something else.

Now, whether it's worth all that hassle for the red pad at this point in your game is debatable. In order to start making a profit on it, you need to have first achieved 1st place in 30 launches. It's true that you get silver tokens too and other collections, but you may find it's not necessarily your priority right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom