Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Honest Trading

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04e6g4hm
Username
Sniper22b
I am looking for people who want to trade honestly and fairly. Please PM me first when or before sending an invite. I will not accept you if you do not PM me.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I am saying this as player not a administrator.

Your thread is a little insulting to most players on this forum.

Yes, there a few bad traders on this forum but most of them trade fairly with their neighbors.

I suggest you consider your choice of words next time.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04e6g4hm
Username
Sniper22b
I am saying this as player not a administrator.

Your thread is a little insulting to most players on this forum.

Yes, there a few bad traders on this forum but most of them trade fairly with their neighbors.

I suggest you consider your choice of words next time.
thanks for the advice, but I want to be treated honestly. I dealt with a few. So That Why I made the statement. I am honest and I would like to be treated honestly.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
thanks for the advice, but I want to be treated honestly. I dealt with a few. So That Why I made the statement. I am honest and I would like to be treated honestly.

there is nothing wrong with being up front about honest but your choice of words needed attention.

you should of said, "I have had problems with a few players and looking for players who trade fairly."
this gets the same message across but does not insult or offend anyone.

Top Bottom