Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Holiday Rush 2018

Am I missing something?? This event has a level requirement? You have to be a certain level to complete this event as you have to fly to certain destinations (Delhi, Shanghai, Washington, Paris, and Cape Town).
-I have zero intention of selling off my Air-force for a mall, not worth it. First event I'll be completely skipping. Good luck to all. Cheers :cigar:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I like this Event more than I thought I would. Nice variety in required destinations, relatively short, pretty good rewards, more challenging than other events.

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Yes, this is not a quest for newbies. One of my support games only has five low-level hangars and no Jumbos to send to Cape Town. But don't give up. Do what you can for flights to give yourself a head start when the quest is repeated!
Cheers,
Tom

I like this Event more than I thought I would. Nice variety in required destinations, relatively short, pretty good rewards, more challenging than other events.
The thing I kind of like is you can target which flights for specific drops. having said that i'll probably struggle for the powerful delta destinations as I only have one of those currently. Looking to finish off some other flights then buy another!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Looks like the white powerful delta guest planes are only giving 1 snowflake. Is that a bug? Or does each guest plane vary from the expected 9?

after a day nearly 2000 snowflakes and not even dedicating a lot of time...
the 10000 seems reachable unlike the other events. I am tempted....
Have to agree. I have just about run out of flight catering on my 3rd game, so switched to landing guest planes only while returning to allliance flights. Started out needing 3700 snowflakes this morning, and got 1400 so far. 2700 more in 4 days - easy peasy. I think I'll get it done! :)

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
I have been flying the destinations like crazy and can't get mugs. I have a handful but some destinations are still zero. This is near impossible for me.... And they are listen as often drops.... Give me a break.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I have been flying the destinations like crazy and can't get mugs. I have a handful but some destinations are still zero. This is near impossible for me.... And they are listen as often drops.... Give me a break.
They have gotten a little scanty for me as of late, but I plan on using a spyglass/weathervane/fuel catalyst combo to get some flights in without speeding up with fuel. I would advise to get all the Washington mugs before doing this, as those turboprop flights per hour can quickly guzzle up your fuel.

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
They have gotten a little scanty for me as of late, but I plan on using a spyglass/weathervane/fuel catalyst combo to get some flights in without speeding up with fuel. I would advise to get all the Washington mugs before doing this, as those turboprop flights per hour can quickly guzzle up your fuel.
So spyglass will work for mugs? I have done so much reading on spyglass and dice and golden dice and I can't figure out which is used for what.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So spyglass will work for mugs? I have done so much reading on spyglass and dice and golden dice and I can't figure out which is used for what.
I got you man.
Spyglass should be used for any flight drop that is event related. Any. Never use spyglass unless it is in relation to an event.

Dice is used for all non collectible items, which include flight items and map drops when doing excavation flights for adventure maps. These are useful only for non-events.

Golden dice is used for all collectible items, and these can be used when flying map flights to get drops associated with that map (adventure and space maps). These are useful only for non-events.

I got you man.
Spyglass should be used for any flight drop that is event related. Any. Never use spyglass unless it is in relation to an event.

Dice is used for all non collectible items, which include flight items and map drops when doing excavation flights for adventure maps. These are useful only for non-events.

Golden dice is used for all collectible items, and these can be used when flying map flights to get drops associated with that map (adventure and space maps). These are useful only for non-events.
That is very useful information Navi.

Top Bottom