Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Holding PAX and Fuel in Warehouse

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I have 6000 fuel units and 8000 PAX in my warehouse that I have accumulated since starting to play.

I'm at Level 65 so a reasonable distance into the game.

Is there any need for me to hold this amount in stock?

Does anything happen later in the game where I will find this amount of stock useful?

I don't often "speed up with fuel". Nothing seems to drop when I do this. Is that just my imagination?

How much Fuel and PAX do you hold in your Warehouse?

Your thoughts on this would be most welcome.
P

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
I have 6000 fuel units and 8000 PAX in my warehouse that I have accumulated since starting to play.

Does anything happen later in the game where I will find this amount of stock useful?

I don't often "speed up with fuel". Nothing seems to drop when I do this. Is that just my imagination?

P

Save that fuel and passengers for when you fly the adventure, alliance, and space maps. When flying those maps, use the Golden Dice to increase chance of collectible drop and speed up with fuel. In a matter of 90 minutes, you could complete three The Theory of Everything collections, which gives you three QLs and an Abandoned Spaceport.

Here's the the plan I use:
P = 38 F = 17 SPEEDUP = 34
100 Flights = 3,800 P
100 Flights = 5,100 F

You could also do the The Outer Limits collection, which gives you the QL and the Space Needle.

Here's the numbers for these flights:
P = 80 F = 28 SPEEDUP = 56
100 Flights = 8,000 P
100 Flights = 8,400 F

Don't forget about the Adventure flights towards the Sands of Time collection. These will take more passengers and fuel, but definitely worth the effort.

I generally try to save up around 20,000 units of fuel to do spend 3-4 hours of map flying.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I am just a Grasshopper in the presence of Master Po. :(

Here I am, simply working my way towards 3 stars for each destination - and suddenly a whole new vocabulary and a whole new game is presented to me by @PhactorPhil . Adventure? Space Maps? QLs? Abandoned Spaceports?

I have sooooooooooooo much to learn!!!!!!!!!!

But then, not so long ago I read up on space launches, concluded they were WAY too difficult and not for me, and now I manage to get the occasional launch off the ground.

Hopefully, one day, I will get my head round all this.

Thanks for the insight to the future!!

P

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC

I would definitely say hold onto both I'm at a similar Level to you and finding I need the extra fuel as I go along with the game especially for the alliance and the Event's (if I decide to do the events that is.) Read @PhactorPhil advice he's much more savvy about these things and I also found it helpful.

No nothing seems to drop for me either on the rare occasion I speed up a flight...may just be a coincidence I'm not sure?!

Anyway if it helps, I could always take the fuel off your hands (y);)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC

P

I would definitely say hold onto both I'm at a similar Level to you and finding I need the extra fuel as I go along with the game especially for the alliance and the Event's (if I decide to do the events that is.) Read @PhactorPhil advice he's much more savvy about these things and I also found it helpful.

No nothing seems to drop for me either on the rare occasion I speed up a flight...may just be a coincidence I'm not sure?!

Anyway if it helps, I could always take the fuel off your hands (y);)

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
I am just a Grasshopper in the presence of Master Po. :(

Here I am, simply working my way towards 3 stars for each destination - and suddenly a whole new vocabulary and a whole new game is presented to me by @PhactorPhil . Adventure? Space Maps? QLs? Abandoned Spaceports?

I have sooooooooooooo much to learn!!!!!!!!!!

But then, not so long ago I read up on space launches, concluded they were WAY too difficult and not for me, and now I manage to get the occasional launch off the ground.

Hopefully, one day, I will get my head round all this.

Thanks for the insight to the future!!

P

You are quite welcome. I was in the same position you were just a few months ago. I'm happy to pass on the knowledge, but the real credit goes to @Bob1977. He built and maintains game spreadsheet that provides boatloads of information on how to plan your game play. It's from this spreadsheet that I've learned how to try new things and get new rewards. I've downloaded it and modified it for my personal use, and it has been a very useful! Here's the link if you want to check it out: https://www.airportcitygame.com/thre...ions-with-a-file-upd-21-jul-2017.11608/page-3

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)

P

you should save it as you complete all flights/stars upto jumbo. you do not need extra fuel or passengers.

Once you have reached level 11 control and have 13 hangers of giants, falcons and up, you will find you will be grateful for the extra fuel and passengers.
you can easily go through 600 fuel units and over 5000 passengers in a 12 hour period.

Fuel you can easily regain as you can regain enough fuel in 90 minutes to refuel a couple of planes but passengers are not that easy to regain, the building that produce
high level passengers take a minimum of 4 hours to restock.

For players who do not have the 100 limit on their warehouse, currently there is no cap on the amount of items you can store in your warehouse.
And for people who DO have the limit, ask for the limit to be withdrawn! If enough people complain, perhaps the cap vanishes into the ethereal space from which it should have never left

Top Bottom