Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hi everyone

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
ive been playing this game a few day. still learning the ropes, but already finding lots of useful information on this forum

Welcome.
The forum will surely help you with a lot of information on the game but the more important part is that you can trade with people from the forum if you put your needed items and those that you can send in your signature, so that should be one of the first things you do.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
(Sure) and need to read post before swnding
Yes, would be nice to read it before post it :D

You can create you own signature and put you wished into.

Otherwise, you can do REPLY to any post and user will get info, that he was replied.

Or, you can use @ before any user name of this forum, and he will be tagged also. Like @JET-A1 and you were tagged now (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Hi im new too but not to sure on how to create one of these long post with all you info on

On the top right, you see your username. When you click on it, you will see "Signature". Click on that and you can edit your signature. Feel free to copy mine and adjust it to your needs if you don't want to setup your own version.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Hi im new too but not to sure on how to create one of these long post with all you info on

On the top right, you see your username. When you click on it, you will see "Signature". Click on that and you can edit your signature. Feel free to copy mine and adjust it to your needs if you don't want to setup your own version.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ktkj81
Username
JET-A1

Sorry i think im not looking in the right place. Can not see my signature top right.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Sorry i think im not looking in the right place. Can not see my signature top right.
Signature.jpg

In right corner (or close to, click on your FORUM NAME. New menu is opened, and click on SIGNATURE.
Then do EDIT of all data you want to have in signature, and click SAVE.

Top Bottom