Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Help with Mission Control Centres

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ioxhks
Username
Shelby
Hello fellow Airport City pilots,

I'm currently building my level 1 Mission Control Centre and I need the following items:

3 Dispatcher consoles

I will be more than happy to reciprocate and give items to anyone who needs them.

Thank you so kindly

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ioxhks
Username
Shelby
If you would like to become nighbours I can help you with Shredders x2, have just keyed in your neighbours code, will wait to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hello Captain WH Rollins,

I would be very happy to become neighbours with you. Thank you for helping me obtain the shredders. I can gift you any items that you need. I can start sending out gifts after 8:00pm EST.

Thank you so much for your assistance. I'm still very new to the game and I'm slowly progressing. Do you participate in the Alliance quests? I'm finding it very difficult to do more than the first part. Mine said I needed to complete 89 flights to Rio in 6 days. And the flights require parts that I don't have too many of.

Regards,
Shelby

Top Bottom