Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopters are here - Possible bugs and improvements.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Oh, there's no change since yesteday, unfortunately. There're core tech issues, we're trying super hard to fix them to release Windows update this week.

One more thing, the incoming gifts. Because there were many requests to organize them some way, we've checked the way it worked before — and it was totally random (not in order of receipt, although some of them might have been purely by chance). Alphabetical is at least some kind of order. We might bring you several options to choose from in further releases when we get there.

Free2Play Thank you for getting back to me I appreciate it...It's my main account that I use for Windows but I have IOS for my support account so I got to grips with it last night I noticed all the changes and for me no problem/glitch's (yet ;)) so at least I'm prepped for the Windows update (y)

@TeresaLisboa i noticed that the other night.

Ivan, When I look at my flights I had a blue launch in the air as active, but when I went off the Active tab I couldn’t see info about green or red launches. With flights you can see the details for non active destinations but can’t with launches. This was also happening prior to this release

I’ll look to get a capture later but I’m not sure if it will better describe it

Is this what you are talking about?

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-7_8-4-16.png
    upload_2017-12-7_8-4-16.png
    869.6 KB · Views: 179
Ivan

Very nice update so far and gives a new dimension to the Game. In terms of an observation from Pakman and for all us old timers - but is there any way to improve the graphic which indicates the count of each item in your warehouse? My eyes are goosed (from too much AC playing) and whilst I can just about make out the grey numbers on the iPad - well on the iphone its impossible. Not sure if it's on your radar but something like a blacker font on a white background might work rather than it being grey as is.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Ivan

Very nice update so far and gives a new dimension to the Game. In terms of an observation from Pakman and for all us old timers - but is there any way to improve the graphic which indicates the count of each item in your warehouse? My eyes are goosed (from too much AC playing) and whilst I can just about make out the grey numbers on the iPad - well on the iphone its impossible. Not sure if it's on your radar but something like a blacker font on a white background might work rather than it being grey as is.
it would be nice for the resource base to have the numbers of items that are currently in stock, instead of having to go and check, driving me crazy

Hi,

Here is some bugs I saw so far after 1 days of playing:

Mechanical Plant icon when it is in production sometimes turn to be a white no image in it
Close the app and reopen it to able to access anything as the game freeze and you can't click anything at all
Neighbours gifts received they are not in order, if someone send you a gift it is in between the others and you have to look where it is to click take. Normally it was at the end of row.

Enjoying flying everyone.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Major bug:
I sent four helicopters to Lake Baikal and they did not register as completed when they landed.
Here's a screenshot before takeoff showing 16 flights completed:
IMG_6092.jpg

Here's a screenshot showing them in flight:
IMG_6093.jpg

And here's a screenshot after they landed:
IMG_6094.jpg

I did this because I sent four helicopters to Training Flight H last night before going to bed (8 hour flight). When I checked in this morning, the four had landed but they did not count towards the total.
The bug isn't consistent because some flights are, in fact, counted. But others are not.
UPDATE:
I just sent four flights to Banff that were not counted.
UPDATE UPDATE:
I just sent four flights to Fiordland that were not counted.

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Minor bug:
Before the update, when I tapped "Take" on a gift, it immediately changed to "Send."
Now when I tap "Take" on a gift, nothing happens. I can close the window, then open it again and it still says "Take." When I exit the game, then open it again, it has changed to "Send."
Cheers,
Tom

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Minor bug:
Before the update, when I tapped "Take" on a gift, it immediately changed to "Send."
Now when I tap "Take" on a gift, nothing happens. I can close the window, then open it again and it still says "Take." When I exit the game, then open it again, it has changed to "Send."
Cheers,
Tom
Ive just started noticing that in the last hour. Also clicking on space launch only seems to affect when I enter the game after reopening it., otherwise the space launch window doesn’t open Everything else works ok wherever I click.

Minor bug:
Cheers,
Tom
There’s a lot of lag coming through various features in the last few hours. I suspect the GI servers are in meltdown like they were back in April.

I’m surprised they don’t get more mice brought in during big updates to keep the whole thing running :confused:

CC2E14C4-9275-45A5-954A-F5B0A4130A92.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom