Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Having trouble with Easter Cheer event. Quest not being counted

volly

150+ Star Club
I've collected 4 new Farmers markets after the event started. Built them. Yet they are not being counted for part of the quest. I've opened up a ticket.

You can see i have done a few.
Screenshot_20190418-093511_Airport City.jpg

You see i built them.
Screenshot_20190418-094500_Airport City.jpg

Yet looking at the quest board, they are not being counted. :(
Screenshot_20190417-143612_Airport City.jpg

Is this happening to anyone else?

I've collected 4 new Farmers markets after the event started. Built them. Yet they are not being counted for part of the quest. I've opened up a ticket.

View attachment 19496

You see i built them.
View attachment 19497

View attachment 19498

Building the farmers market IS NOT the quest. You need the market to get the drops. But its quicker to get drops by visitng neighbours (seldon), than click on your own (very seldom)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

View attachment 19496

You see i built them.
View attachment 19497

View attachment 19498

You need to complete the collection 4 times, not just build farmers markets. The word diction is a bit off, so I understand the misinterpretation. Those drops are kind of stubborn, but you'll get there

Top Bottom