Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Happy New Year!

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Hi everyone,
2019 is here, and there're lots of things we have in mind to bring you this year beyond the roster of the classic special events. Since here on the forum are some of the most dedicated Airport City fans from around the world, having your feedback is very important to us.

Unfortunately, as both our ambitions and production pipeline grow, there's that much less time for me to spend here on a daily basis, but we do have a solution. Please welcome @Ur-quan!

He joined the team in the late 2013, first as a member of our QA team, and is an Airport City community manager for several years now. Among other things, he's that person who reads and answers on behalf of the team all the numerous reviews in the App Store, Google Play, etc. and then provides relevant feedback to the rest of the team.

From now on, please direct all your questions to him, and feel free to tag him if there's some sort of an emergency that our support team can't handle. The game's unfair? Prices are too high? Someone's cheating again or spends all his lifetime savings to grab a top spot in the ratings? @Ur-quan is here to help (or not, if it's not possible)! He'll be checking out your latest suggestions for improvements, as well.

Cheers,
Ivan.
Thanks for all your hard work Ivan. Big welcome to @Ur-quan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Welcome @Ur-quan. We are really a very friendly community. So.

The 100 Item Limit in mine and many other players warehouses not only places us with a measurable handicap playing Airport City (compared to many other players), but you run Events that are almost impossible for players with the 100 limit to complete, because we can only stock 100 items :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: (e.g. Time to Rock).

However. If you remove the 100 Item limit, I will no longer have anything to whine about....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom