Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Hangar level 6 with plane from level 5

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
hello,

I can upgrade my hangars with an extra one.
If i buy the level 6 one Which is normally for falcon and Thunderbirds, can i also put another plane in it, lets say one from a lower level for example turbo prop or jumbo?

hello,

If i buy the level 6 one Which is normally for falcon and Thunderbirds, can i also put another plane in it, lets say one from a lower level for example turbo prop or jumbo?
yes. no problem.Always good move to buy the highest you can so you dont have to do it later, although it might be more expensive now.

hello,

As i see that you in level 57 still long way to condor from now buy the hangar L6 only and try to remove the lower hangar because big planes will be very slow speed in departure (take off) with the small Hangars.
The small plane will be faster in hangar L6 (y)
The Baggage Hall you have to upgrade this will help too.

As i see that you in level 57 still long way to condor from now buy the hangar L6 only and try to remove the lower hangar because big planes will be very slow speed in departure (take off) with the small Hangars.
The small plane will be faster in hangar L6 (y)
The Baggage Hall you have to upgrade this will help too.
Interesting. Can you explain more? I always assumed you needed the right hanger for the right plane even if they seem to go into any old place.

Interesting. Can you explain more? I always assumed you needed the right hanger for the right plane even if they seem to go into any old place.
If you have Hangar Level 2, 3, 4 and you put Giant, Falcon, Thunderbird this will make the planes take off very slow in fueling and adding passengers
If you Have hangar level 5 and you put falcon and thunderbird this will make the take off very slow in fueling and adding passengers
But if you put the planes from DDP up to Thunderbird in Hangar Level 6 that will be faster in take off (y)
When you doing maps you need every second so the hangars will help if its high level.

If you have Hangar Level 2, 3, 4 and you put Giant, Falcon, Thunderbird this will make the planes take off very slow in fueling and adding passengers
If you Have hangar level 5 and you put falcon and thunderbird this will make the take off very slow in fueling and adding passengers
But if you put the planes from DDP up to Thunderbird in Hangar Level 6 that will be faster in take off (y)
When you doing maps you need every second so the hangars will help if its high level.
Thanks. Didn't know that but I tend to buy hangers at 6 now. So as my fleet gets bigger and bigger planes, I ought to upgrade the lower level hangers?

Thanks. Didn't know that but I tend to buy hangers at 6 now. So as my fleet gets bigger and bigger planes, I ought to upgrade the lower level hangers?
You can do it every few weeks or months sell and build new one this was my way.
If you gonna buy 2 falcon then build 2 hangars level 6 and keep lower hangars.
Also you can try it before you upgrade put the falcon in hangar level 5 and check maybe the speed for you is enough if not build L6 (y)

Top Bottom