Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guide to Apogee (Green) Destinations

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Personally, I think gifting landing lamps is usually a waste of a gift. Flying TPs to Turkish Coast gives a lamp 100% of the time. It's a rare given in this game. Flight is 60 min and most people here are on the game longer than that each day, or check in at least several times a day. I usually run one or 2 to there constantly while nothing else important is happening (sometimes switching to Malta and Bali to pick up a crest for spyglass). Landing Lamps stock up in no time allowing more useful gifts to be sent.
It very dependant on your fleet and strategy - I for example don't have any turboprop and i'm not flying to turkish coast so landing lamp is useful gift. When I need to fly green maps I need at least few hundred lamps ad cannot aford dropping S3 plane in order to buy regular turboprop.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Once the map has expired, is there any way of knowing how many flights or stars you have for the green maps?

click on the inactive map and it will tell you how many flights you have.

use the tool bar to the white plane,
clock on the plane with the map.
click on the flight level and then the map you want information on.

@Cosmic Blue
I think @Bob69bot is asking about the flights (stars) using the maps from Green launches and you can't find information about how many flights you still have and stars if the map is not active
You can find information about Alliance flights,Adventure flights and World destinations but not the flights using maps from launches (Green,Blue or Red) if the map is not active

That works for adventure maps, but I did a big session to Bangalore and can't find that map anywhere in that section of the game. None of the space related maps seem to be in there.

@Cosmic Blue
I think @Bob69bot is asking about the flights (stars) using the maps from Green launches and you can't find information about how many flights you still have and stars if the map is not active
You can find information about Alliance flights,Adventure flights and World destinations but not the flights using maps from launches (Green,Blue or Red) if the map is not active
Exactly. So if I don't screen shot at the time it's active or write the details down then I have no reference afterwards? That's a terrible bit of programming :cautious:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
My experience is the drop rates are horrible on the adventure flights.
It's not that bad (with drop rate seldom for getting 36 items from 1 destination you need around 130-180 flight with activated golden dice and sky captain bonuses). This way you can easily calculate how many maps/fuel/passengers you need for one destination and preplan all the activity.

It's not that bad (with drop rate seldom for getting 36 items from 1 destination you need around 130-180 flight with activated golden dice and sky captain bonuses). This way you can easily calculate how many maps/fuel/passengers you need for one destination and preplan all the activity.
Correct about that. Yesterday, I did flights to Ephesus (110 for 36 items), Carthage (135 for 36 items) and Constantinople (about 180 flights to get 36 items, this one is a bitch). All this with SG/GD/D.

I noticed that there is always one map which drop less than the 4 others for each group. In Mesoamerica, it's Tenochtitlan which is a bitch.

Top Bottom