1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

General Guest Planes Frequency

Discussion in 'Airport City Questions' started by OneGoldenHeart, 8 February 2019.

1. OneGoldenHeart

OneGoldenHeart Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    044dva5k
    OGH{item}
    Are there any buildings/bonus that decrease the time between planes? Or in other words
    can help to show up on air traffic controller more frequently?

2. Cosmic Blue

Cosmic Blue Administrator Active Member

Windows PC
    yarcb (windows pc)
    No, they come at fixed intervals of one minute. Nothing can change that.

OneGoldenHeart and Teboho like this.
  3. OneGoldenHeart

OneGoldenHeart Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    044dva5k
    OGH{item}
    Ok, thanks

4. And there is the most useless mystery bonus "robot loader" that speeds up guest planes refueling 10 times.
    Never understand the purpose of this crap:LOL::LOL:

Ssam04, Mate and Paulo1845 like this.
  5. Lol...right..

Mate and nick6901 like this.
  6. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
    i think about this yesterday!
    maybe a new idea!
    more space for guest planes! maybe 5 as 2 like now. All know this, open game, do some stuff and you have 2 guestplanes. but forgett the time and forgett to land it! if we have 5 =5 min! it will be great and easier to play ;)
    more fuel and more passengers for all!

OneGoldenHeart likes this.
  7. Wasted Eagle

Wasted Eagle VIP Flyer Active Member 1000+ Star Club

iPad
    PM or tag for any request
    Wasted (Eagle) *itemneeded
    Not so crap when, for example, you only have one runway...

Mate likes this.
  8. Ok,lets say that you have just 1 runway and 2 guests ready to land with bonus activated.With baggage hall lvl.3 a thunder takes 25'' to go.With bonus goes down to 3''? Second plane another 3'' So you have an empty window with no guests for 45-50 seconds. Still cant get the point of that(n)

9. Wasted Eagle

Wasted Eagle VIP Flyer Active Member 1000+ Star Club

iPad
    PM or tag for any request
    Wasted (Eagle) *itemneeded
    You never combine landing guest planes with regular flying? I do all the time. The faster those guest planes are gone, the better...

10. Personaly, no. I always deal with my regular flights first(receive - send them off) and then i land guests.

Wasted Eagle likes this.
  11. I agree it is mostly useless, but I do use them when I'm flying maps. I have a single runway so when I'm flying maps it takes a very long time. This helps a little since I try to land every guest plane to maximize my map, but it is still mostly useless.